Opposition Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread: Edition V

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gokangas

Premium Platinum
Jan 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm - Victory
You seem like you would know, you've been obsessed with the scoreline from yesterday.
STFU - I'm almost over the fact that we had our lowest score ever. EVER. Cannot be ignored nor these players and coaching team be allowed to forget this. FFS - they kicked the lowest score in the history of the club!!!!!!! Shameful. Embarrassing. I haven't even seen an apology from the club for this disgraceful performance. LOWEST EVER - you understand that??????? See what you made me do. But I'm fine now thanks for asking.

Billy Not Really

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
STFU - I'm almost over the fact that we had our lowest score ever. EVER. Cannot be ignored nor these players and coaching team be allowed to forget this. FFS - they kicked the lowest score in the history of the club!!!!!!! Shameful. Embarrassing. I haven't even seen an apology from the club for this disgraceful performance. LOWEST EVER - you understand that??????? See what you made me do. But I'm fine now thanks for asking.

gokangas

Premium Platinum
Jan 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm - Victory
Thank you Melbourne Storm, Bellamy, Smith.
Plagued with injuries, debutant at full back ( who was great ) and still get the chocolates away from home.
Early lead, whittled back, bunker hates us, commentators hate us even more, challenged and we got on top again and won. What a club. Bellamy and Smith are beyond mortal. Sensational win against quality opposition. Poor Nine commentators had to almost praise us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Early lead, whittled back, bunker hates us, commentators hate us even more, challenged and we got on top again and won. What a club. Bellamy and Smith are beyond mortal. Sensational win against quality opposition. Poor Nine commentators had to almost praise us.

Penalty count ? Almost of North like proportions. Sharks got done too which was nice 😂

Hope full roster come finals.
B. Smith
Papenhuyzen
Scott
Hughes

Hynes as a debutant. Slotted right in. Big tick ✔

Last edited:

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
In its VFL history. Not in 150 years. Just to be clear.

Top Bottom