Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleni is the worst Afl umpire I've ever seen.
Her free to Zac Fisher yesterday plumbed new depths for stupidity.

Now you've gone and done it.

Now you've gone and done it.

Have you seen the free? Fisher runs past a stationary Neale as they prepare for a boundary thrown in. Fisher brushes with Neale, who is not moving, as he goes past. She pays a free to Fisher, who instigated what contact there was, against Neale. Truly mind boggling.

Have you seen the free? Fisher runs past a stationary Neale as they prepare for a boundary thrown in. Fisher brushes with Neale, who is not moving, as he goes past. She pays a free to Fisher, who instigated what contact there was, against Neale. Truly mind boggling.
Yeah she shouldn't be back on the field until she has a much better grasp of situational awareness.

The AFL should just pay for some full time umpires.

Just don't call her a flog.

No. Tonight’s goal is so ridiculously overrated it’s not funny.
LOL. Beats two, keeps it in, then kicks a snap from hard on the boundary. That an outrageous goal by any measure.

The fact that you can even call that overrated is what I mean by his banal brilliance. We become blase about it because he does it so often.

If Elini umpires another game it is a dead set disgrace.

Not good enough, no feel for the game, doesn’t know the rules.

If they are that keen to have her involved trial her as a goal umpire.

LOL. Beats two, keeps it in, then kicks a snap from hard on the boundary. That an outrageous goal by any measure.

The fact that you can even call that overrated is what I mean by his banal brilliance. We become blase about it because he does it so often.

Beats two? One Giant took another Giant out.

So when will the AFL apologise to Lindsay Thomas with all the ******** the media, umpires and fans gave him?

Lindsay's wasn't the prime marketing figure in a growth market, so different rules apply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. Lindsay copped 10 times the vitriol that Goodes copped. I always felt for the poor blokes mental health. It was good Boomer, Wells, Brad etc always had his back.

I never once heard him piss and moan about being a victim due to his racial background either.

I agree, reminded me of a goal carey kicked from a similar angle. Ridiculous all right but far from redicously over rated. These are the reasons people pay at the gate. Only jealously could cause one to not admire such skills.

Mmm. We can liken it to the Haka so there's no problem with that instance.

To be fair, the dance was directed towards the goals and cheersquad, after kicking a goal and that imaginary spear could have killed several of them.

To be fair, the dance was directed towards the goals and cheersquad, after kicking a goal and that imaginary spear could have killed several of them.
Who's that bloke that did the shotgun celebration? Surely he's been booed for the rest of his career, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back