Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The putrid umpiring created this tension..............yet if you call them a flog.................

This is what you get when you put non football, corporate, polo playing, private school boys in charge of the game. The people just end up getting more & more alienated as the game is removed further away from them.

No arguing with your views on AFL leadership.

That being said, there's still a significant portion of the Melbourne sporting public who are unable to hold their grog and in are no uncertain terms, just campaigners.

These 'heroes', along with the flogs who start unprovoked fights near the grounds deserve the book thrown at them.

Why the AFL and the media have gone down the 'umpire appreciation' route, I don't know.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
No arguing with your views on AFL leadership.

That being said, there's still a significant portion of the Melbourne sporting public who are unable to hold their grog and in are no uncertain terms, just campaigners.

These 'heroes', along with the flogs who start unprovoked fights near the grounds deserve the book thrown at them.

Why the AFL and the media have gone down the 'umpire appreciation' route, I don't know.

This was never an issue when their were "wet" and "dry" areas at the football.

The disneyfication of the AFL put an end to that.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
E371FE66-048F-44D4-BEA4-4AA1AE385B8C.jpeg

Great idea Snake.
People add 1831 to your dial and call that number.
Report “Level 3 - Row R - and yeah there’s two old ladies going at it. Please send help”
Going to spam the **** out of that number and send them as far as away as possible.

**** Gil

Use someone else's phone.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I'm not one for petitions, they tend to do **** all.

But this clown needs to ********. He's destroyed the game for all its worth.

Make that 83 more signatures. Keep coming folks.

Get on board mate.

You should know as a North person that people power CAN force changes.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
This is what happens when you **** with ours. I never get excited about guys getting injured - so I wish him a good recovery - but all of our hits were legal and if you want to play a physical, hard tagging game, this is what happens.

Talk about retribution. Said injury occurred when he was tackled by Cunners himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back