Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels weird going for Richmond but I can't bring myself to go for a team from Queensland, Australia's shame.
Same. * Brisbane. Riewoldt and Caddy aside they don’t have many flogs in the team and I don’t mind Dusty, Bashar.
The other mob on the other can eat a bag of dicks starting with the captain.

Same. fu** Brisbane. Riewoldt and Caddy aside they don’t have many flogs in the team and I don’t mind Dusty, Bashar.
The other mob on the other can eat a bag of dicks starting with the captain.
Richmond's side is pretty honest and hardworking. Admire how blue collar and dedicated players like Cotchin, Prestia, Vlastuin, Grimes and Edwards are.

Thanks for the Liberal government
You Victorians are hilarious. Not content with Labour and the Greens f&$king up your state, you want to ensure they do it to the whole country too.
2010 state election. Victoria voted for Liberal and they shafted us out of Ballarat causing us to look at Tasmania.
Unforgivable and long may Liberal go * itself and die.
I could not give a * about politics most of the time but when one party assures our near survival and presence in Victoria, it won me over.
So again, * Liberal.

Pretty satisfying weekend of footy I’d say.

Bombers thumped with Hooker and Stringer doing bugger all, Giants/Dogs I didn’t mind who won but was good to see Bontempelli surrendering to the physicality without a whimper.

Lions smashed when the real stuff got here, Tigers just flexing their muscles. Wonder if all the shadow liking flogs from their umpire gifted victory against us are reading today!

And best of all the Cats. The story of their decade, 8 games at home, plus the weekly Selwood/Dangerfield 120 minute umpire whinge fest that gets them the decisions to win the close ones keeps them around the Top 4, but they are horribly exposed in the finals. Again. So good to watch.

Could we get both them and the Lions out in straight sets? A big chance, and it will be so, so delicious watching if it happens!

Pretty satisfying weekend of footy I’d say.

Bombers thumped with Hooker and Stringer doing bugger all, Giants/Dogs I didn’t mind who won but was good to see Bontempelli surrendering to the physicality without a whimper.

Lions smashed when the real stuff got here, Tigers just flexing their muscles. Wonder if all the shadow liking flogs from their umpire gifted victory against us are reading today!

And best of all the Cats. The story of their decade, 8 games at home, plus the weekly Selwood/Dangerfield 120 minute umpire whinge fest that gets them the decisions to win the close ones keeps them around the Top 4, but they are horribly exposed in the finals. Again. So good to watch.

Could we get both them and the Lions out in straight sets? A big chance, and it will be so, so delicious watching if it happens!

I share the views you have so eloquently stated. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
What was Levi Greenwood’s motivation for going to the Flith? Not enough game time, better money or wanted to go to a bigger club

What was Levi Greenwood’s motivation for going to the Flith? Not enough game time, better money or wanted to go to a bigger club

Greenbucks $😀$😀$😀
Wallowed in the two's for 6/7 years and had good final series in '14. Pies offered the moula and > Pies.

Only game of note he played for us prior to that finals series was the worst kick of all time from the fwd. pocket Etihad to jag a late win v Brions. God knows how it went through > sheer luck my guess.

We low balled him with a one year deal on average coin. After he finished 3rd in the BnF, we upped our offer but it didn’t trump Collingwood’s 3 year deal on better money

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gil and his mates $ubbing their hands together.
Prelim 1 - Pies v whoever MCG $$$
Prelim 2 - Tigs v whoever MCG $$$

Now, if could just contrive to get a Pies / Tigs grand final....................

Is there any way there is a Pies/Tigers GF and they both end up losing?

Toby Greene sent straight to the tribunal for eye gouging.

Massive story developing - Toby Greene sent directly to the AFL Tribunal for a series of offences against Marcus Bontempelli yesterday - fingers near the eyes, a pull of the hair... A huge Tuesday night hearing awaits. @AFLcomau

Toby Greene sent straight to the tribunal for eye gouging.

Massive story developing - Toby Greene sent directly to the AFL Tribunal for a series of offences against Marcus Bontempelli yesterday - fingers near the eyes, a pull of the hair... A huge Tuesday night hearing awaits. @AFLcomau
Juddy likes this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back