Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
On another topic, Dusty Martin wow. He’s going to another level. Unbelievable footballer. His presence on Friday night reminded me of Ablett snr or even Carey. Unstoppable.

I can’t ever remember him bleating to the Umpires about what he should have got as a free

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
It was funny to see that "Journalist" Mark Stevens report the Toby Greene incident on 7 NEWS. The same guy who openly admitted to having dinner with Luke Beveridge, and openly admits that he is a Dogs supporter. Now, I personally think that Greene is a grub, and should absolutely be suspended for his actions, however, Mark Stevens reporting the incident, with a distinctive look of bitterness on his face, is somewhat a conflict of interest. Because of course a Dogs fan/sycophant of Luke Beveridge would label the guy guilty before hes even had his tribunal hearing.

Toby should save his infringements for when he plays us and hope James Brayshaw is commentating. JB would take out a loan against his own house to cover Toby's legal fee just to prove impartiality.

He’s certainly a lightning rod for trouble.

I’m certainly conflicted. On one hand it’s a dirty act that needs to be punished. On the other it was on Mr Malicious himself, so I that’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends. If he was just roughing him up a bit I couldn't care less. Its a sudden death final. If he was eye gouging then * him - he's probably cost his club a shot at playing in a GF this year (he says trying not to giggle.)

But I wouldn't be trusting Bontompelli's word myself. I'd want to see better evidence than that or a Dogs medical report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back