Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a weird quirk I found when i checked what happened when week one was won by the higher ranked teams. In 1921, Carlton were minor premiers with Richmond second. They duly won their finals in week one - then played each other in the PF, then played each other again in the GF, with Richmond winning both games and the flag.
Yeah that was the amended Argus system. Used up to 1930 with the Page-McIntyre system coming in in 1931.

1v3, 2v4, with the winners playing off for the flag but with the right to challenge for the minor premier if they weren’t the winner of game 3.

I'm happy he got off, how are the Dogs board taking it?
"Malice" back on Western fans' talking points. Things their players do = football acts. Things done to their players = malicious. Predictable and amusing. It's almost enough to get me back on the main board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just having a look on Twitter and a lot of Lions supporters are saying s**t about Toby Greene and that Hodge will sort him out this week. Do they not realise Greene is made of the same stuff as Hodge?

I don't like Toby Greene.

But I hope he rearranges Hodge's cranium this week then gets to play the next week.

I don't like Toby Greene.

But I hope he rearranges Hodge's cranium this week then gets to play the next week.

I just found it ironic that they love Hodge yet don’t see that he’s just as ruthless and dirty as Greene. He’s been better at hiding it for sure but I bet he’s stood on many players hands over the years. Remember what he did to Wingard? Brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back