Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my ******* god the amount of times they pull this kindergarten level s**t.

'In your syndicate, I want you to brainstorm...'

If that phrase isn't used, they're not even trying.

" Now, let's break up into groups of 6. I've got some butchers paper and texta's on the tables for you.........." 😈
The AFL went with this 'groups of 6 ' idea and made it a rule change. Hoping for someone to exploit the warning, no penalty tomorrow.

Pair up, you’ve got 5 mins to get to know each other, then you have to introduce your partner to the group.

Go.

Hello, I'm Bazza and this is Shazza.

so true, our workplace has just gone through a relatively unsuccessful period of having a couple of very expensive consultants come in and restructure the business over the last 4 years. This proved to be very disruptive and none of the systems they implemented worked, in fact the place has gone backwards about 6 years. Due to the unmitigated disaster of the changes the management that implemented the change have since moved on and new managers appointed the their old roles. they are now looking at implementing changes based on what the staff have suggested to improve productivity. Unbeknown to them most of the suggestions are pretty much how the place ran 10 years ago.....
The AFL operates under the same model

Why not have someone from every club kicking in the longest kick fluffy comp? At least give everyone the chance of a fleeting interest. As suggested somewhere, they are better off having the TAC Cup match, the VFL GF and then the AFL GF, Imo.

Why not have someone from every club kicking in the longest kick fluffy comp? At least give everyone the chance of a fleeting interest. As suggested somewhere, they are better off having the TAC Cup match, the VFL GF and then the AFL GF, Imo.

Taylor Garner representing us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Toby Greenes dad headbutted a female cop yesterday

"charged" with headbutting a female cop.

Knowing how they automaticvally embellish charges, I would wait until the facts are revealed.

"charged" with headbutting a female cop.

Knowing how they automaticvally embellish charges, I would wait until the facts are revealed.
What?

Cops don't embellish charges and make stuff up do they?

I'd be shocked if such a thing ever happened.

Have I ever mentioned that I think Cameron is a god awful coach?
Because he is.

Even with that though I didn't expect the players to just... give up.
That's the type of loss that scars blokes and clubs.

Still holding out hope the AFL axe Cameron in the last year of his contract and install their newest recruit, one Bradley Scotts. They could make a good argument for choosing him too. The argument has always been that our list was s**t but Scott got us fighting above our weight class, imagine what he could do with a list like GWS!

😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back