Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate Richmond there are a couple of things about them that i like. One is Houli. He goes hard and has a good attitude. The other was seeing footage of Cotchin cleaning up the dressing room before he left after a game they had won. He was doing it by himself before the cleaners came in. (I pressume it wasn't a set up/PR stunt. The commentators after the game said "look at this, we've just seen the feed from the Richmond dressing room" and showed the footage of him cleaning some crap up before he left. )

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As much as I hate Richmond there are a couple of things about them that i like. One is Houli. He goes hard and has a good attitude. The other was seeing footage of Cotchin cleaning up the dressing room before he left after a game they had won. He was doing it by himself before the cleaners came in. (I pressume it wasn't a set up/PR stunt. The commentators after the game said "look at this, we've just seen the feed from the Richmond dressing room" and showed the footage of him cleaning some crap up before he left. )

Was story on the wireless re Cotchin.
Tiger member rocks up to MCG game and realises he has forgotten m'ship ticket. Wanders past Punt rd. in hope and knocks on the door. Trent opens the door and the bloke a bit taken aback. Trent invites him in, listens to the story. Logs on to office computer and prints him off a ticket.

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just saw a thread on Reddit started by a bombers supporter who wants to switch to the kangaroos as his team , was asking people when a good time is and if its acceptable.
The feedback was mostly supportive surprisingly
It was an uplifting read for today honestly

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I just saw a thread on Reddit started by a bombers supporter who wants to switch to the kangaroos as his team , was asking people when a good time is and if its acceptable.
The feedback was mostly supportive surprisingly
It was an uplifting read for today honestly

No point.

You can never completely sterilize a moron.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Sounds like he's after a reverse lobotomy!

An entirely pointless exercise. It's like attempting to clean the s**t out of a sewer rat.

Once you're doomed, you're doomed.

I turncoated from * to NM as a youngster.
You can't just throw something like that out there with no notice.

This is proposterous, egregious, outrageous...........and a major turn of events. First item on next month's agenda at the NMBF hour of power.

1024px-Chadstone_Shopping_Centre_Extension_Food_Court_2017.jpg

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
This is proposterous, egregious, outrageous...........and a major turn of events. First item on next month's agenda at the NMBF hour of power.

1024px-Chadstone_Shopping_Centre_Extension_Food_Court_2017.jpg

1570076404023.png

Geeze TT way to unmask us.

Without naming anyone:
KC, TFW and TT are not female
FG, KC and TFW chew with their mouth closed
KC, FG and TT do not eat KFC
FG, TFW and TT do not drink Pepsi

No more clues.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I turncoated from * to NM as a youngster.

You're different.

You were stolen out of your crib in Errol Street by satan worshipping freemason scum, but ultimately their blood magic failed on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back