Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate coincidence - the team assessing the case all had separate accidents that has left each of them unable to work for the next 2-3 years meaning the investigation had to be dropped.
Thinking that the * defence team ****ed up by forgetting to try this most basic line of defence for their 34 innocent lambs.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

" Megan just fell down the palace stairs "....
I suppose they can't really go with the "hanged herself in her inexplicably unmonitored high security prison cell" scenario.

Anyway, it should make a compelling Netflix doco. If ever there's a family with skeletons in its closet, it's the Windsors.

I suppose they can't really go with the "hanged herself in her inexplicably unmonitored high security prison cell" scenario.

Anyway, it should make a compelling Netflix doco. If ever there's a family with skeletons in its closet, it's the Windsors Battenbergs.
FIFY

Yes please - no more Basil on TV. VOTE 1 BASIL
Channel 7 AFL commentator Basil Zempilas keen to be Perth’s next Lord Mayor
AFL commentator Basil Zempilas is keen to become the next lord mayor of Perth, with a delay in local elections increasing the TV personality’s hopes of taking the city’s top office.

AFL commentator Basil Zempilas is mounting a genuine bid to become Perth’s lord mayor.
The Channel 7 media personality says he is a “live chance” to take the WA capital’s top office, with elections due to be held in October.
Zempilas used his breakfast radio slot to confirm that the biggest gig in Perth local government was in his sights and the delayed mayoral election had opened the door to him running.

“I’ve always said I know I have the passion but I haven’t been sure I have the time,” he said.
“I’m still not certain I do — and I’ve only had the briefest of conversations with my employers — but the extra delay of fresh elections does now open the door.
“If the election were prior to the Tokyo Olympics — I’m doing opening and closing ceremony and calling the swimming for Seven — I was no chance. But with the election likely to be late October at the earliest, the door has opened.”
Channel 7’s Basil Zempilas says he’s seriously considering running to be Lord Mayor of Perth.
Channel 7’s Basil Zempilas says he’s seriously considering running to be Lord Mayor of Perth.
Perth’s council elections are not expected to be held until late this year because of delays with the inquiry into dysfunction at the council.
Zempilas, who is employed by Seven West Media, said if he could make it work with his existing commitments, “I’m up for the fight”.

“I live in the city, work in the city and walk through the city every day and I, like all West Aussies, expect our capital to be safer, cleaner, cheaper, more accessible, more vibrant and friendlier,” he said.
Basil Zempilas has worked on sport broadcasts and as a co-host of Sunrise.

Zempilas could face off against three suspended Perth councillors: Steve Hasluck, Reece Harley and James Limnios, who have not ruled out running in the mayoral election.
Former ABC journalist and Activate Perth chairwoman Di Bain, who previously ran unsuccessfully for council, is also a possible candidate.
She said last year she would consider her circumstances when the election was called.

Channel 7 AFL commentator Basil Zempilas keen to be Perth’s next Lord Mayor
AFL commentator Basil Zempilas is keen to become the next lord mayor of Perth, with a delay in local elections increasing the TV personality’s hopes of taking the city’s top office.

AFL commentator Basil Zempilas is mounting a genuine bid to become Perth’s lord mayor.
The Channel 7 media personality says he is a “live chance” to take the WA capital’s top office, with elections due to be held in October.
Zempilas used his breakfast radio slot to confirm that the biggest gig in Perth local government was in his sights and the delayed mayoral election had opened the door to him running.

“I’ve always said I know I have the passion but I haven’t been sure I have the time,” he said.
“I’m still not certain I do — and I’ve only had the briefest of conversations with my employers — but the extra delay of fresh elections does now open the door.
“If the election were prior to the Tokyo Olympics — I’m doing opening and closing ceremony and calling the swimming for Seven — I was no chance. But with the election likely to be late October at the earliest, the door has opened.”
Perth’s council elections are not expected to be held until late this year because of delays with the inquiry into dysfunction at the council.
Zempilas, who is employed by Seven West Media, said if he could make it work with his existing commitments, “I’m up for the fight”.

“I live in the city, work in the city and walk through the city every day and I, like all West Aussies, expect our capital to be safer, cleaner, cheaper, more accessible, more vibrant and friendlier,” he said.

Zempilas could face off against three suspended Perth councillors: Steve Hasluck, Reece Harley and James Limnios, who have not ruled out running in the mayoral election.
Former ABC journalist and Activate Perth chairwoman Di Bain, who previously ran unsuccessfully for council, is also a possible candidate.
She said last year she would consider her circumstances when the election was called.

He's full of s**t, so that makes him suitably qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back