Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Whats low is playing the mental health card.

Hopefully everything comes out after he leaves Collingwood.

Let's just say Beams has been channeling his inner Nathan O'Keefe....

The mental health card is played to prevent any discourse surrounding his issues.

What exactly are the whistleblowers on about when they keep yelling "East/West" after a mark or free kick ?

I think it's for the man on the mark not to curve or angle around any closer to the man with the ball or they will pay a 50.

In other words, if you want to move around on the mark to lessen angles, it has to be in a straight perpendicular line.

1582262811728.png

E.g. pretty sure its like this, so from the view of the kicker (N/S/E/W). So if before they set up i'm in the protected zone, the umpire would say 'east west' meaning i need to exit to the side (i.e. not forward or back). I think they also say 'north/south' if you are say running from behind the kicker and are about to enter the zone to tell you to stop or go straight backwards

What exactly are the whistleblowers on about when they keep yelling "East/West" after a mark or free kick ?

As though any grown man wearing multicolored shorts & singlet with long socks on national t.v. would have any idea about the four points on a compass is beyond me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back