Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% mate , at the game & until he was moved onto the ball his efforts especially his hard running were pretty lacklustre to say the least .

An on-ball combination with 3 of Hopper/Ward/Green/Taranto seems to be his preferred which is puzzling. One paced, all very similar types. Kelly's basically the perfect complement to 2 of these guys but for whatever reason Cameron doesn't want him near it.

An on-ball combination with 3 of Hopper/Ward/Green/Taranto seems to be his preferred which is puzzling. One paced, all very similar types. Kelly's basically the perfect complement to 2 of these guys but for whatever reason Cameron doesn't want him near it.
Really strange , maybe conditions have influenced his judgment but when you see what Hill and Daniel’s do when up the ground ... you scratch your head .

Thanks, now I can’t read that post with a straight face...

Dont you guys worry, I’ll beat any of you guys in a goal kicking comp. ;))

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really strange , maybe conditions have influenced his judgment but when you see what Hill and Daniel’s do when up the ground ... you scratch your head .

Came off the bench around 6-7 minutes ago and only played onball since - he's had at least 6 touches, kicked 2 goals and laid some tackles. He's looked clean around the contest all night (when he's played there) and his spread has been very good, which would have been a good advantage against a one-paced Collingwood midfield.

GWS will get the win anyway but Cameron really appears to have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back