Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putting aside my personal dislike of Collingwood and more specifically Nathan Buckley, I can’t put a finger on why he’d play “the leagues best defender” forward against a dangerous West Coast forward line. I understand degoey went off but he was playing predominantly in the midfield. It just seems Collingwood lost touch with Moore down in the F50 and haven’t recovered since.

Putting aside my personal dislike of Collingwood and more specifically Nathan Buckley, I can’t put a finger on why he’d play “the leagues best defender” forward against a dangerous West Coast forward line. I understand degoey went off but he was playing predominantly in the midfield. It just seems Collingwood lost touch with Moore down in the F50 and haven’t recovered since.

I can tell you why Buckley moved Moore forward.

It's because the media have been calling for it all week, he's run out of ideas.

Hodge has some great insight.

Bastard player from an opposition pov, but you compare his insight compared to what was on offer from last night's coverage and it's night and day.
Probably because unlike the other two gronks on Thursday Night, he actually lead his team to premierships. Joel was lucky to get drafted into a great side, and Jab played for *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FIGJAM is a s**t coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back