melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Standard of the comp is pretty average atm that f*n demons are at the top

and some of the teams competing for the 8 are trash

cant wait for next year with a fit team and watch us rise rapidly

It’s more to do with game plan these days than talent - get your game plan working well and you’ll be in every match.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Standard of the comp is pretty average atm that f*n demons are at the top

and some of the teams competing for the 8 are trash

cant wait for next year with a fit team and watch us rise rapidly

Has been average for a long while now. Diluted too much, we've grown the competition beyond the resources available, by that elite footballers I mean.
Heck Tigers won a few and haven't many household names.

I'd be loath to pick on any team when we're 18th just sayin. Especially one sitting on top, nothing wrong with dropping the occasional game in the lead up to the finals. Will be a real rafle this years flag. Will be interesting viewing

It’s more to do with game plan these days than talent - get your game plan working well and you’ll be in every match.

How did you come up with this without a brain??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Cats are going to win it

Looking at the Top 6 - they're the most trustworthy in it. You kind of know what they are going to bring each week, they can win ugly and they usually lift for big games. I don't think any other team ticks those three boxes. It pains me to say but at the moment, the Cats look like the most likely.

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
The old ‘There shouldn’t be draws’ article again.

Simon, a draw is a result.

This always comes up and it bores me stupid. You have a set amount of time to win a game and if in that time you and the opposition can't do it - it's a draw and you share the points. So what if no one is happy? Or if the atmosphere is eerie? It's a draw, it's always been a draw and should always remain a draw. I find it one of the most ridiculous arguments in the game for an event which in 125 years has only happened 160 times and in H&A games creates no problems whatsoever. I remember every drawn game I've ever been to - it is kind of special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back