Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like i will be replacing my eyeballs with hot toffee apples to watch the GF

LITERALLY!

I'm not going to even watch it. It's actively participating in a crime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. Brisbane flat as a tack. Only Neale at the level needed for a come back in the last quarter. In truth they haven’t looked like it all night.
Is it over yet? I gave up on it ages ago. Came here for an update. Looks like Geelong must be in line to win. Which means they will believe that they only need to top up for the cup in 2021 and will be offering some sweet juicy vegetables to Higgo as an incentive.

Gotta hand it to them they havnt done a lot wrong the last 5 years.

Very true. I never would have thought in a million years walking out of the ground following our elimination final win in 2015 that we would be where we are and Richmond would be contending for their 3rd flag in 5 years. Oh boy.....

Ben Buckley for a pisstake should come out and say that North are going to win 3 flags and have 75,000 members by 2030....... I remember laughing at Brendon Gale when he made his ‘crazy’ predictions 10 years ago.

Well we possibly are doing that without the noise right now but BB would need to write a 3000 word email about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back