- Jul 24, 2015
- AFL Club
- North Melbourne
I think you got your wish.Gumby Lynch, Riewoldt, Cotchin, Selwood, Dangerflog and Hawkins all test positive for corona before the game.
Game ends in a draw 1-7-13 v 1-7-13
Replay end in a draw too.
Extra time is draw
GF is void
40% chance of showers in Brissy, but there’s 60% chance of showers in Melbourne. Odds are in Gils favor!