Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take out Martin and they’re lucky to play finals.

That said, no Dangerflag and the cliff looming larger and larger.

Geelong looked ludicrous in the second half.

Richmond ludicrous too, except they know where to stand to increase the percentage of getting on the end of their hacks off the ground and shanks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Take out Martin and they’re lucky to play finals.

That said, no Dangerflag and the cliff looming larger and larger.

Geelong looked ludicrous in the second half.

Richmond ludicrous too, except they know where to stand to increase the percentage of getting on the end of their hacks off the ground and shanks.

What absolute s**t. Dusty didn’t get them to the finals. Why is so hard for some of you to acknowledge a good team.

when Shane Edwards was drafted from North Adelaide (my SANFL team I have a bit to do with) I sent a message to my Richmond mate he had a good one. For the first year he, and others couldN’t see it, but by gee, I wish we had him.
Richmond have so many good players and anyone that can’t see it is a certified moron.

looking at you Snake_Baker

Too often when the finals come to the pointy end Geelong have too many players who go missing or just don’t perform to their home and away form, it’s become a real problem.
Rohan is a serial offender, Hawkins become chocolates or boiled lollies, Blicavs spent more time fixing his hair and fumbles the footy, Selwood and dangerflop both were down last night, Ablett was basically useless (shoulder played a part)
As a team when it was going their way and they had that magic word momentum they looked every bit as good as Richmond.
When it was required in the third quarter and last to stand up Richmond pantsed them, they just surged forward and stayed composed.

In fairness, the halftime show had a bit of spectacle about it for a change. You’d think humankind would have invented something to make it dark. It’s just the opposite of the lightbulb, surely.

Half Time looked excellent - rest of entertainment was dreadful, bands singing mostly covers ffs. Mike Brady's rework of Up There Cazaly a highlight but they couldn't get his voice and mouth in sync. What a joke.

Gabba grand final again next year ?

Will Chairman Dan let you guys out of your houses in Victoria to play the game down there ?

I might give it away altogether if I have to endure another year of "swampball".

Someone posted a few weeks back that the Blicavs/Stanley ruck tandem had worked really well for Geelong this year. At the time, I pointed out that they should reserve judgement until after the finals. In view of last night's performance, I feel totally vindicated with this call. It was some next level bed shitting, especially from Blicavs (whom, apparently, used to do some form of athletics FYI).

Offer them Goldy for all their first rounders and a 50% cut of their home game revenues for the next 10 years. They'd have to seriously contemplate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another excellent GF performance from Gary Rohan. Talk about a big game performer.

Stay classy Geelong:

“Caitlin Miller shared a post by a follower on her Instagram blaming the mother of Kelly’s three children for his move from the Victorian-based club to the Eagles at the end of last season, believing it cost them the premiership victory.

“F*** you! If you hadn’t of pressured your fiance to make a trade to West Coast to return to Western Australia, Geelong most likely would’ve won if Tim Kelly was still playing. Thank you very very very much,” the comment on a photo Miller shared yesterday read.”

Stay classy Geelong:

“Caitlin Miller shared a post by a follower on her Instagram blaming the mother of Kelly’s three children for his move from the Victorian-based club to the Eagles at the end of last season, believing it cost them the premiership victory.

“F*** you! If you hadn’t of pressured your fiance to make a trade to West Coast to return to Western Australia, Geelong most likely would’ve won if Tim Kelly was still playing. Thank you very very very much,” the comment on a photo Miller shared yesterday read.”

Like to know if the guy who tried to torch Vlaustin's place in Torquay Friday night barracks for Geelong.

I’m trying to think of someone else that’s won a Brownlow and 3 Norm Smith. Can you help me out?

The first one was bullshit, the 2nd was dubious.

Did I wake up in a world where Wayne Carey doesn’t exist anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back