Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
1612939781361.png

What that says is that he condoned them calling him that, that he was ok with it. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have mentioned it, knowing that was going to be published.

It was over 10 years ago, and times have changed, so I could understand why he wouldn't be happy with it now in retrospect.
Except in the very same article he says he has trouble saying “No”!

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
True, but in this case I think him being pushed out simply comes down to his handling of the press conference last week. I don't think many people would have survived that unscathed if they acted in the same manner, regardless of their personal history, but Ed's blood was already in the water and he chose to handle it in the worst possible way.

He's consistently been his own worse enemy for the last decade, and it's a shame his football legacy is probably over and in such an indignant way.
Collingwood supporter barrie cassidy even gave it to him today, said on radio saying someone tweeted in half way eddies departure speech "is he stepping down or accepting a knighthood?"

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
anyone been privy to some of the more detailed hawthorn rumours re scully and patton???? my scorces tell me there was a little bit more happening behind the scenes,

watch this space ;-)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
anyone been privy to some of the more detailed hawthorn rumours re scully and patton???? my scorces tell me there was a little bit more happening behind the scenes,

watch this space ;-)

Come out with it man!

What I want to know is when Mitchell allegedly belted Patton, was he standing on a stool or a small stepladder? Also, would Mitchell's alleged punches have the same value as his possessions i.e. 5 of Mitchell's punches = 1 of any other half decent mid?

Finally, was JP distracted because he had his bat hanging out and phone cam at the ready when it allegedly occurred?

Hopefully, someone can PM a really questionable and unauthenticated screenshot to shed some light on the above.

I wonder if North had a written down procedure to address internal racism allegations within the club.

I’d be surprised if any club does.

Reconciliation Action Plans deal with this

Racists? Didnt Jose Romero go there from us?

There's been media coverage re their issues with indigenous players prior to JUH goibg

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
basically this ^ and the events re scully and patton that lead the the altecation in the leadership group meeting. but all hypotheticals of course.

Was Patton asleep at the time?

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was Patton asleep at the time?
Might have been a result of "sleeping" rather than "asleep" as in the synonym to "having sex with" that led to it.

Put it this way, if any of what i have heard is true its in the Carey/Stevens magnitude...

1613015469252.png

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Might have been a result of "sleeping" rather than "asleep" as in the synonym to "having sex with" that led to it.

Put it this way, if any of what i have heard is true its in the Carey/Stevens magnitude...

Oh, I see.

Patton is done then.

Roots wife of ....
Player roots JP's sister in retaliation and brags.
JP beats said player to a pulp and there's a club meeting about it where TM smashes JP.

Sound about right?

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What I want to know is when Mitchell allegedly belted Patton, was he standing on a stool or a small stepladder? Also, would Mitchell's alleged punches have the same value as his possessions i.e. 5 of Mitchell's punches = 1 of any other half decent mid?

Finally, was JP distracted because he had his bat hanging out and phone cam at the ready when it allegedly occurred?

Hopefully, someone can PM a really questionable and unauthenticated screenshot to shed some light on the above.
He probably snuck up and punched him from behind. Isn’t that his style?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Roots wife of ....
Player roots JP's sister in retaliation and brags.
JP beats said player to a pulp and there's a club meeting about it where TM smashes JP.

Sound about right?

If it's true, then it tips the hypocrisy meter in to the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back