Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should compare his stats to Larkey, Turners and Zurhaar and just leave the kid to develop.
The "whinger" hadn't made comment, so who's "soft"

You seem to be getting a bit steamed up.

The posters I'm knocking are the ones who have been saying for the last few weeks that we f***ed up in taking Phillips over McDonald. I took the opportunity to parody their short-term, knee jerk basis of forming opinions by suggesting they've already jumped off McDonald.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
* McDonald. * Blakey. * Cox. * Gulden. * McInernenrnyn. * Ridley. * Andrew Pridham. All glory to the North Melbourne Football Club and the immortal science of David Noble's kick-mark gameplan. Charlie "Tea Lizard" Lazzaro and Tom "Miss Piggy" Powell will bring us to a 1000 year reign over the AFL.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You seem to be getting a bit steamed up.

The posters I'm knocking are the ones who have been saying for the last few weeks that we f***ed up in taking Phillips over McDonald. I took the opportunity to parody their short-term, knee jerk basis of forming opinions by suggesting they've already jumped off McDonald.
Trying to use a young developing player to try and prove a point, yeh good idea🤦

fu** McDonald. fu** Blakey. fu** Cox. fu** Gulden. fu** McInernenrnyn. fu** Ridley. fu** Andrew Pridham. All glory to the North Melbourne Football Club and the immortal science of David Noble's kick-mark gameplan. Charlie "Tea Lizard" Lazzaro and Tom "Miss Piggy" Powell will bring us to a 1000 year reign over the AFL.
Someones had a few on a school night!

What I like about Nik Cox is that he's got a big face but all the features are conveniently placed right in the middle.

IMG_0889.jpg

If anyone is on the north Melbourne supporters FB Page, you’d know there is a guy that sooks every single time that McDonald is way better LMAO.

Larkey to kick 4 on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still not the point I was making, unless you subscribe to the view that our recruiters f***ed up by taking Phillips.
No I subscribe to the view that it's wait and see!, But there's no doubting our forwardline needs help

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well then, surely you understand why I parodied those complaining about the Phillips selection?
They have an opinion, leave them to it and wait and see.
Phillips will over time have a chance to prove himself then they can see.
Ffs, they don't even play compatible positions on field.

Essendon imbeciles who don't understand the taking the ball out of the ruck rule changed years ago.

That was deadset holding the ball.

Hickey made no attempt to dispose of the ball and had no intention to either.

The rule might have changed for those who are almost instantaneously tackled but that was not the case in this instance.

They have an opinion, leave them to it and wait and see.
Phillips will over time have a chance to prove himself then they can see.
Ffs, they don't even play compatible positions on field.

Right, so the opinion that we f***ed up in choosing Phillips is ok, let people have it and don't comment, yeah?

But the opinion that considers people with the above opinion are going off way too early is not an ok opinion? Makes you a bit angry?

OK, I think we're clear now.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Right, so the opinion that we f***ed up in choosing Phillips is ok, let people have it and don't comment, yeah?

But the opinion that considers people with the above opinion are going off way too early is not an ok opinion? Makes you a bit angry?

OK, I think we're clear now.
So how do you get that?

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's one thing to think recruiters made a bad choice with Phillips over Mcdonald, another to then demean the club, the recruiters, and Phillips. We've got various posters covering that entire spectrum, but I think the more negative and demeaning (and fringe) behaviour has gotten more attention than it ever deserved and then there has been a bit of a broad brush applied as a result.

🤷‍♂️

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If anyone is on the north Melbourne supporters FB Page, you’d know there is a guy that sooks every single time that McDonald is way better LMAO.

Larkey to kick 4 on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He playing in the early game at Arden st? :p

just kidn, I hope he does. He needs some things to go right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back