Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks as though he's just there for the money mate.
At the moment it genuinely looks like an average trade for GCFC. Why get a guy for two years and not play him out of his strengths nor have a lot of youth needing to be mentored by him?
I’m wondering if he’s on small coin as all parties new what the plan was and this is it.

Geelong's blocking would put the Green Bay Packers to shame.

Again, anything BUT football.
Ruining football. The umpires assisting gainfully. Turning it off

Ruining football. The umpires assisting gainfully. Turning it off

This tripe really is vandalism.

They have devised a way to win games of football...................by not actually playing football.

Bruh a fly could touch him and he’d fall over and it would still be a free kick to geelong

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Port have genuinely shot themselves in the foot by trying to switch into the corridor with 40-45m kicks time and time again. I get why they're trying to do it, because you can't just bomb long to Stewart and co in the forward line, but they've done it 5-6 times and it hasn't come off at all

Port have genuinely shot themselves in the foot by trying to switch into the corridor with 40-45m kicks time and time again. I get why they're trying to do it, because you can't just bomb long to Stewart and co in the forward line, but they've done it 5-6 times and it hasn't come off at all

Feels like every single time it cost them a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, what is with all the pauses when Jobe speaks?

I laugh at the dumb sh*t he says at times, but lack of intellect aside he is just an awful communicator.

I’m still mentally scared when he threw up in the middle of a game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back