Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that's your response when the facts show you're wrong?

Brown hasn't kicked 60 goals in total this decade.

But we should have kept him on $750K a year or whatever it was he didn't want to accept?

If you think that was what we should have done maybe you should tattoo that word across your forehead, in reverse, so you can read it in the mirror every day.

But we should have kept him on $750K a year or whatever it was he didn't want to accept?

If you think that was what we should have done maybe you should tattoo that word across your forehead, in reverse, so you can read it in the mirror every day.

You want facts dickhead?

Our forward line is anemic. We are last in For, even worse than West Coast.

We have one tall forward who gets hammered by 3 blokes every week.

I hope you enjoyed todays game because Browny wasn’t there to spoil it for you.

You want facts dickhead?

Our forward line is anemic. We are last in For, even worse than West Coast.

We have one tall forward who gets hammered by 3 blokes every week.

I hope you enjoyed todays game because Browny wasn’t there to spoil it for you.

I might be a dickhead but I'm not a whiny sook who thinks keeping Ben Brown would have made a difference to our position right now.

You're still crying about Brad Scott being sacked despite where we are now being the end result of his time at the club. You big baby. Grow up.

I might be a dickhead but I'm not a whiny sook who thinks keeping Ben Brown would have made a difference to our position right now.

You're still crying about Brad Scott being sacked despite where we are now being the end result of his time at the club. You big baby. Grow up.
25k posts of slop mate. Don’t worry DR couldn’t take the rose shades off if it meant death. Most reactive sooky s**t I’ve read on here, always driving crap

What was the worst advertisement for AFL football? The second quarter of NMFC v StK, or the goalless last of PA v * in the wet. Was some great footy played this weekend. Syd v Rich and Coll v Carl. But FMD there was some dross too.
The umpiring and the media are worse advertisements imo

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back