Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah regardless of the other stuff I couldn’t think the pies would be to rapt with him getting on it mid season, surely there’s some conditioning effects, by all means travel and unwind but to get on it doesn’t seem flash. A bit of moderation would seem appropriate

I hear on the grapevine that Collingwood now employs a full time apology writer.
Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

There is a thread on the MB about this and someone just posted a vid of IQ and his girlfriend lying in bed playing the same game, rating both women and men, and possibly not just on appearance but other things as well, like whether they had a dog, or a nice car (or a third ear growing out their forehead I guess.) It seems as tho this isn't even what its being portrayed as by the AFL media.
It's become very easy to shock the media these days. The kids are taking the piss and having a ball. What conservative bunch we've become.

"I accept that I have betrayed the trust the Club showed in me by allowing me to take my mid-season break overseas."

I suspect this is what Collingwood are most annoyed about, and rightly so.
Pretty dumb to let him go, imo.

There isn’t a bigger case of nepotism ever recorded.
When you unjumble the word salad you realise he's just stating the obvious.

To get back in front Brisbane need to get the ball more often and score more goals.

By the way, an honourable mention goes to half time Hamish, the one and only Romping Wins.

Lot of people love to hate on BBB like a scorned lover, but I still enjoy watching him slot a goal. Miss him in the blue and white

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back