Remove this Banner Ad

TennisPlayerAndy

Game #6 Klay
Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Chris Scott already running the ‘it was accidental’ defense of Tom Stewart.

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think Phillips is tracking better and he hasn't played this year. That being said, judging players so early is a fools game.

Agree with the bolded, but it's also fair and necessary (at least in clubland) to make an assessment based on exposed form so far.

I've said it a couple of times now, but McDonald is probably the most overhyped young player in the comp, and he's been very disappointing so far in his career. This is what makes the constant comparisons to Phillips and criticisms as a result so bloody stupid.

Phillips is ahead without a doubt based on what they've both shown at AFL level. Do the draft again right now and I wouldn't have McDonald in the first 10 players taken.

We should be stoked with Phillips and not look back, but there appears to be an obsession with considering him a failed selection, and comparing him with a guy whose been underwhelming to say the least.

Last edited:

SonofSamsquanch

Pretty Vacant
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
RIP Neil Kerley

1656509939945.png

tales129

Premiership Player
Jul 27, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jeez brisbane getting the rub of the green up there.

Few obvious holding the balls missed, then pull some random s**t out of a stoppage

Hearts to hearts

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Jeez brisbane getting the rub of the green up there.

Few obvious holding the balls missed, then pull some random s**t out of a stoppage
Yeah, but with this opposition, I’ll allow it.

One ump just completely shepherded Western player accidentally, knocked him over allowing his opponent to mark and goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makeshift Park

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I swear St Kilda is the team with the highest number of players with a very pale complexion.
How can you spend several days a week training outside and still have half your team looking like they're professional Call of Duty players.

Remove this Banner Ad