Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hollands has had a really big game. Looks like he is going to be a gun.
You will upset the die hard WillPhil fans …..!!!!????
20ABD1FB-1102-4299-A585-2E70B8C91640.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just saw weightmans get a free for a "high tackle"where he made no attempt to go for the ball. He basically bowed over so that his head was low enough to be impacted by a Freo player who was attempting to get the ball.

No comment by the Foxtel commentators.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just saw weightmans get a free for a "high tackle"where he made no attempt to go for the ball. He basically bowed over so that his head was low enough to be impacted by a Freo player who was attempting to get the ball.

Its sort of cringeworthy that uncomfortable silence when a howler decision happens and its obvious the commentary dont want to state the obvious.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Another western player did exactly the same thing.

Another tactic seems to be to drop like a stone as soon as they are tackled. It hasn't worked for them yet but they must train these things to win cheap frees.

The only reason I like ads & Dunkley is because they know that Cunners is the best contested midfielder in the game, they said it in one of their podcasts

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Another western player did exactly the same thing.

Another tactic seems to be to drop like a stone as soon as they are tackled. It hasn't worked for them yet but they must train these things to win cheap frees.
They won a flag throwing the footy.

Nothing is beneath them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back