Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1670508893357.png

GIF by JustViral
Surprised No Way GIF by Laff

That's actually true.

My kids say "Can you turn the window up" or "down" cos they've only ever been in vehicles with push button windows. I was actually giving them a rave about it last week.
Ive wondered what the new hand signal was for winding the window down is now... I get the younger ones wouldn't get the reference if I made the motion

That's actually true.

My kids say "Can you turn the window up" or "down" cos they've only ever been in vehicles with push button windows. I was actually giving them a rave about it last week.
I say can you wind the window up😭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like if you hit the gym hard in the off season then it is possible to add bulk...

It might make a difference which gym you hit though.

Must be on the Liver King regime.

It looks like if you hit the gym hard in the off season then it is possible to add bulk...

It might make a difference which gym you hit though.

Touk was ripped before he was drafted as well, he's be been putting the work in for years.

FjmRLFlaYAAuhFq

Father of the Daicos boys from Collingwood meets with Billy Joel and Groucho Marx (looks like it was taken a long time ago).

Watched some ABC thing i-view with Brian Johnson chatting to well known singers / band members. One with Billy had him in his motorbike shop by a wharf in New Hampshire or somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back