Gasometer

Pretty pretty goooood!
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I think the dislike for Cats in Victoria is that we all know one or two of their fans who typically have become increasingly painful this past era and good grief don’t get me started about attending a game with them

kangatime

Premium Platinum
Mar 29, 2009
kangaplace
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You’re very sensitive about this aren’t you? The better comeback would have been that the mugs state of origin has a massive crown when at the G.
As a West Aussie living in SA that barracks for a Vic team I find the whole state rivalry thing a crock of sh*t, except when it comes to SOO. But some people need to pump their chest out to make themselves feel better, so if crowd numbers in Perth do it for you, by all means swing your dick around

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As a West Aussie living in SA that barracks for a Vic team I find the whole state rivalry thing a crock of sh*t, except when it comes to SOO. But some people need to pump their chest out to make themselves feel better, so if crowd numbers in Perth do it for you, by all means swing your dick around
I wish. It’s not big enough 😩

Marstermind

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Dunno. I will go over to the Bye Bye Chris Thread on the Cats Board

Be right back…
Maybe drop in this omen. If Scott is a Geelong next year, he's going to break a record.

200 games coached at one club in one term without winning a premiership
250 - Jock McHale (Co) 1937-49
236 - Chris Scott (G) 2012-
223 - Neale Daniher (M) 1998-2007
218 - Allan Jeans (StK) 1967-76
218 - Nathan Buckley (Co) 2012-21
211 - Brad Scott (NM) 2010-19
209 - John Longmire (S) 2013-
201 - Ken Hinkley (PA) 2013-

The games for McHale, C.Scott, Jeans and Longmire are after winning a premiership. McHale's and Jeans's terms ended without another flag at that club. No coach has ever gone 200 games at one club between premierships.
Daniher, B.Scott and Buckley never won a premiership at those clubs.
If Hinkley wins tonight and in a fortnight, he'll be the first coach ever to coach 200 games before winning his first premiership.

shinboner magic

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Maybe drop in this omen. If Scott is a Geelong next year, he's going to break a record.

200 games coached at one club in one term without winning a premiership
250 - Jock McHale (Co) 1937-49
236 - Chris Scott (G) 2012-
223 - Neale Daniher (M) 1998-2007
218 - Allan Jeans (StK) 1967-76
218 - Nathan Buckley (Co) 2012-21
211 - Brad Scott (NM) 2010-19
209 - John Longmire (S) 2013-
201 - Ken Hinkley (PA) 2013-

The games for McHale, C.Scott, Jeans and Longmire are after winning a premiership. McHale's and Jeans's terms ended without another flag at that club. No coach has ever gone 200 games at one club between premierships.
Daniher, B.Scott and Buckley never won a premiership at those clubs.
If Hinkley wins tonight and in a fortnight, he'll be the first coach ever to coach 200 games before winning his first premiership.
So I take it by those figures- bard scotts has the record for coaching at one club and not making a GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

muttley45

Premium Platinum
May 4, 2009
North Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Indianapolis Colts
Unsurprisingly, Chris Scott's basically keepings off game plan, with a team full of senior citizens, fails under finals pressure, but stubbornly, he will never concede that theory. Hope he either Re-signs to try it again, or resigns and heads off to the Bluebaggers.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Unsurprisingly, Chris Scott's basically keepings off game plan, with a team full of senior citizens, fails under finals pressure, but stubbornly, he will never concede that theory. Hope he either Re-signs to try it again, or resigns and heads off to the Bluebaggers.

Heard his whine about how they've been off the boil for the last 6 weeks due to internal factors ?

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Damian Tardio is the worst Father-Son pick since Joel Crocker.
Ah it is his son. Was wondering that. Don’t follow him but a few people liked his joke so it popped up on my feed. I think the term for people like him on Twitter or Instagram is micro celebrity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad