Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How is this game going ahead?

This whiney little bitch was chucking a hissy fit 2 weeks ago, arguing that football crowds need to be increased.

His argument was that even though we had cases last lockdown at games that it wasn't transmitted to the community.

How'd that work out, you flog.

IMG-20210718-WA0019.jpg

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Collingwood are now in that twighlight zone of having to play average kids while overpaying stars.

That list looks to be a shambles.

I'll put my hand up and say I totally don't understand the draft points system. No idea. None. The Pies won't have a live pick until the mid 30s. Undoubtedly, someone will pick N.Daicos before then. So what will they have to give up to get N.Daicos?

I keep hearing that the Pies will be OK. Their list isn't that bad. I look at it and think it's shithouse. And whilst some might argue that Daicos is ahead of Horne, are they going to blow their entire draft wad on hoping one talented kid is their saviour?

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This whiney little b*tch was chucking a hissy fit 2 weeks ago, arguing that football crowds need to be increased.

His argument was that even though we had cases last lockdown at games that it wasn't transmitted to the community.

How'd that work out, you flog.

I nearly threw my wireless out the window when he gave that 9a.m. editorial a few weeks ago Spidey. Pontificating on the govt.and sports minister for not allowing 100% crowds. He really went to town.

Prick has changed his tune quickly.

Has anyone on Tweeter called him out on it ?

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I nearly threw my wireless out the window when he gave that 9a.m. editorial a few weeks ago Spidey. Pontificating on the govt.and sports minister for not allowing 100% crowds. He really went to town.

Prick has changed his tune quickly.

Has anyone on Tweeter called him out on it ?

Tomorrow's talkback agenda

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
The Giants, so sh*t against mediocre teams, play their best against top 8 sides.

There are a lot of sides who have some sort of pattern with this - PA, * and WC are downhill skiers - look slick against easy prey but fail when the heat is put on them. Melbourne & GWS are the opposites - capable but they pick and choose. Lift for the good teams but cruise against spuds (like us). A lot of pretenders this year.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Crows have games against Hawthorn and us in the run home. They can easily 'manage' getting Jason Horne. The only barrier to them is that we don't beat anyone else.

We’d need to win 3 games in the run home to pass them.

Not going to happen with our draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back