Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to have big impact when noone else is running with you. Second most disposals for the Cats and almost 700m gained. You're trying to shoehorn him into this comparison. Good chance to win the Cats B&F imo.

He's had a decent year I reckon and done what he was recruited for. The problem is he'll be 33 at the start of next season.

Toby Greene is a campaigner but what a footballer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby acting all dazed and confused playing for the free, gets the call.

Siren goes, suddenly he's fine and dandy.

Farce of a ******* sport.
Was definitely collected high but the stupid campaigners in yellow/green/blue/red/pink
fall for the acting and let the clock run down...

Umpiring has never been as diabolical as now, nor has the interpretation of most rules.

campaigner of a game as it stands and the reason why I couldn't give a stuff whether I watch the finals games or not

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Luke Parker's body language after the siren suggesting it might have been his last game for Swans ?

Incredible game of footy. Giants probably just about deserved the win due to their early work, but the Swans will be rueing those missed opportunities late.

More than anything though, * it made me miss watching us play finals footy. There's just nothing else like it. I can't wait until we're there again.

Luke Parker's body language after the siren suggesting it might have been his last game for Swans ?

Either that or he's captain of a team who thought they could win the flag, but are instead eliminated in the first week by a point against their biggest rival after squandering easy chances whilst dominating the last quarter?

Greene plays on the edge but * me he has made a big blue there! You’d be pissed off if your his team mate because he is going to miss atleast 2 week.

Incredible game of footy. Giants probably just about deserved the win due to their early work, but the Swans will be rueing those missed opportunities late.

More than anything though, fu** it made me miss watching us play finals footy. There's just nothing else like it. I can't wait until we're there again.

Also highlights that we must aim for a sustained period in the top four. None of this out in week one after a great season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back