Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a West Aussie living in SA that barracks for a Vic team I find the whole state rivalry thing a crock of sh*t, except when it comes to SOO. But some people need to pump their chest out to make themselves feel better, so if crowd numbers in Perth do it for you, by all means swing your dick around

I wish. It’s not big enough 😩

Dunno. I will go over to the Bye Bye Chris Thread on the Cats Board

Be right back…

Maybe drop in this omen. If Scott is a Geelong next year, he's going to break a record.

200 games coached at one club in one term without winning a premiership
250 - Jock McHale (Co) 1937-49
236 - Chris Scott (G) 2012-
223 - Neale Daniher (M) 1998-2007
218 - Allan Jeans (StK) 1967-76
218 - Nathan Buckley (Co) 2012-21
211 - Brad Scott (NM) 2010-19
209 - John Longmire (S) 2013-
201 - Ken Hinkley (PA) 2013-

The games for McHale, C.Scott, Jeans and Longmire are after winning a premiership. McHale's and Jeans's terms ended without another flag at that club. No coach has ever gone 200 games at one club between premierships.
Daniher, B.Scott and Buckley never won a premiership at those clubs.
If Hinkley wins tonight and in a fortnight, he'll be the first coach ever to coach 200 games before winning his first premiership.

Maybe drop in this omen. If Scott is a Geelong next year, he's going to break a record.

200 games coached at one club in one term without winning a premiership
250 - Jock McHale (Co) 1937-49
236 - Chris Scott (G) 2012-
223 - Neale Daniher (M) 1998-2007
218 - Allan Jeans (StK) 1967-76
218 - Nathan Buckley (Co) 2012-21
211 - Brad Scott (NM) 2010-19
209 - John Longmire (S) 2013-
201 - Ken Hinkley (PA) 2013-

The games for McHale, C.Scott, Jeans and Longmire are after winning a premiership. McHale's and Jeans's terms ended without another flag at that club. No coach has ever gone 200 games at one club between premierships.
Daniher, B.Scott and Buckley never won a premiership at those clubs.
If Hinkley wins tonight and in a fortnight, he'll be the first coach ever to coach 200 games before winning his first premiership.

So I take it by those figures- bard scotts has the record for coaching at one club and not making a GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsurprisingly, Chris Scott's basically keepings off game plan, with a team full of senior citizens, fails under finals pressure, but stubbornly, he will never concede that theory. Hope he either Re-signs to try it again, or resigns and heads off to the Bluebaggers.

Unsurprisingly, Chris Scott's basically keepings off game plan, with a team full of senior citizens, fails under finals pressure, but stubbornly, he will never concede that theory. Hope he either Re-signs to try it again, or resigns and heads off to the Bluebaggers.

Heard his whine about how they've been off the boil for the last 6 weeks due to internal factors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back