Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Coast great Ben Cousins has indicated that he will attend Sunday’s Brownlow Medal count in Perth

@JakeNiallTHEAGE #AFLFinals

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
West Coast great Ben Cousins has indicated that he will attend Sunday’s Brownlow Medal count in Perth

@JakeNiallTHEAGE #AFLFinals

in what would be a sign of improved circumstances for the fallen champion.

sheesh wouldnt have to be a huge highlight to eclipse being continually locked up for breaching bail conditions or restraining orders?

Am I right in saying the Brownlow is probably the worst place for a drug addict?
The cocaine flying around could tempt him to jump back onto the pipe

he should leave early if he’s serious

Triple M reporting that Carlton tried to poach Paul Roos and he said he’s staying at North.

Next minute:

With the 69th pick in the 2021 AFL Draft, North Melbourne select... Tyler Roos.

1632015023734.png

Reflects even worse on us vic residents who haven't been asked
I’d actually put my hand up for the job though… I’d love 3 years of trying to run them into the ground while getting paid for it

No need mate, they self-implode regularly, you can set your watch to it!

Out of interest, what would be your asking price?
I dunno, given they get paid more than I do I’d still accept it

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

This is so good, it deserves a bigger audience.

In 1954, Ray Kroc stumbled upon a brilliant idea by Dick & Mac McDonald, and proceeded to rip them off, take credit for it and become spectacularly rich by becoming the 'founder' of McDonalds.

In 2021, I feel like I should be the Ray Kroc of this post, with Kangaroos4Eva playing the part of the McDonald brothers.

This is so good, it deserves a bigger audience.

In 1954, Ray Kroc stumbled upon a brilliant idea by Dick & Mac McDonald, and proceeded to rip them off, take credit for it and become spectacularly rich by becoming the 'founder' of McDonalds.

In 2021, I feel like I should be the Ray Kroc of this post, with Kangaroos4Eva playing the part of the McDonald brothers.
I am the Ray Kroc by pinching it off FB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back