Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The club’s ill-fated decision to go on a buying spree around its then Abbotsford home at Victoria Park to create ‘Maggieland’ – a club entertainment precinct – was a financial disaster.

That coupled with its new major sponsor in Viatel failing to deliver its promised cash spelled big trouble off-field trouble.

Speaking on Fox Footy’s Open Mike program in 2013, McGuire admitted he held grave fears for the club.

“I was trying to help as they’d had that Viatel sponsorship disaster and suddenly it was all going pear-shaped,” McGuire said.”
"Maggieland"!!!! * me, could you imagine.....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

EXPRESSIONS OF INTERESTED INVITED: The North Melbourne Bigfooty forum is seeking expressions of interest from experienced web development and moderating teams to create a sub-forum for Ligma, krakouers85 and SpiderBurton22 to exchange in-jokes in a safe, contained online space.

EXPRESSIONS OF INTERESTED INVITED: The North Melbourne Bigfooty forum is seeking expressions of interest from experienced web development and moderating teams to create a sub-forum for Ligma, krakouers85 and SpiderBurton22 to exchange in-jokes in a safe, contained online space.
Current Working With Children check compulsory.

KC can you baby sit me plz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine ill stop :rolleyes:

I've got no idea what you're taking about.

Is this one of your in jokes that I'm not apart of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back