Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppppftt, iam looking at that loser Durdan.....
Great goal Sense and ripping laser pass but the blues are kidding themselves. He's got no fwd defensive pressure.

Mahony for the win...

:Sternlook
At least we’ve got Curtis.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i am not surprised by the Logan comments. He’ll be a good solid forward. However we have a ******* dominant bull and brilliant ball user. I’d take both if I could, unfortunately we lack ball users and Will is a fantastic ball user, he is phenomenal. Plus he is strong, centre of gravity is very low, massive asset. Swans would prefer having Phillips over McDonald. No doubt at all.

The kid has the goods.

The question begs, one midfielder will be traded. Who goes?

As much as it disappoints me, I believe Tommy will be traded. We will get great currency for him and our midfield will not be hurt too much for it.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i am not surprised by the Logan comments. He’ll be a good solid forward. However we have a ******* dominant bull and brilliant ball user. I’d take both if I could, unfortunately we lack ball users and Will is a fantastic ball user, he is phenomenal. Plus he is strong, centre of gravity is very low, massive asset. Swans would prefer having Phillips over McDonald. No doubt at all.

The kid has the goods.

The question begs, one midfielder will be traded. Who goes?

As much as it disappoints me, I believe Tommy will be traded. We will get great currency for him and our midfield will not be hurt too much for it.
As long as it's not the Hornet.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
How he'd be doing in our forward line? Probably not very well if we're being honest with ourselves

Why do we all get defensive on this? Maybe it was the right call but theres a general hyperreaction as if in no universe could Logan have been the correct pick for us.

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why do we all get defensive on this? Maybe it was the right call but theres a general hyperreaction as if in no universe could Logan have been the correct pick for us.
I think it's a silly thing to dwell on and pretty unfair to Will Phillips, especially when he's not able to be out there and showing his worth

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I think it's a silly thing to dwell on and pretty unfair to Will Phillips, especially when he's not able to be out there and showing his worth

Not meaning disrespect to Will, just that Logan being a potential gun will rightly justify discussion. Its batted away as if its a moot argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back