Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

The ump shat himself more than Raechele. Absolutely pissweak

True. But Adelaide win if Rachele didn't drop two sitters and then do a hack a kick to a contest. The two dropped marks were from brilliant kicks but he just sh!t himself that he was under pressure. I'd be calling for his sacking if he played for us and did that.

True. But Adelaide win if Rachele didn't drop two sitters and then do a hack a kick to a contest. The two dropped marks were from brilliant kicks but he just sh!t himself that he was under pressure. I'd be calling for his sacking if he played for us and did that.
Rachele had a shocker. Gollant had a shocker. Adelaide play with any semblance of control and grit in the last quarter and they win. Not to mention the non-HTB against Draper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Essendon like cancer, but Scott has them playing with grit and belief at the moment.
Nah, they've scraped over the line against the Hawks, Saints and Crows, and caught the Dogs on an off day.

The only real quality teams they've played are Sydney and Port, both were convincing losses.

On current form, at best they scrape into the 8 and claim another elimination final loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back