Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee Port are a mouthy bunch of campaigners.

I hope someone knocks Butters teeth out one day, no need for half the s**t he does.

Butters is a ripper. Watched him play in a grand final for Darley as a 16 year old, he would’ve been 60kg running wet and he cracked in hard all day. Lippy, but he backs it up with how hard he goes.

Butters is a ripper. Watched him play in a grand final for Darley as a 16 year old, he would’ve been 60kg running wet and he cracked in hard all day. Lippy, but he backs it up with how hard he goes.
He’s still a massive flog.

Nothing tough about shoving blokes while they are down on the ground.

Nothing tough about it at all, knowing the bloke can’t get up and drive his fist through his face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenny looks like he’s just been to Sunday Church service and spent 30 mins out the back with an altar boy.
Should poach him, questionable character seems a prerequisite for your senior coach position.

I love the kid. He got us George The Animal Wardlaw. We’ll be forever indebted to front runnin‘ Jase.
I am convinced that a guy on twitter (who’s a north fan) hates Wardlaw, it’s weird

WB have about 15 inside 50’s for no score, goes into Port’s forward line and Horne Francis kicks the goal.

WB inefficiency inside forward 50 and their poor ability to defend in D50 is what cripples them.

I heard a stat today that we are 4th in the comp over last 4 weeks for scores when we go inside 50. Something like 27% of time we go in, we score.

Kenny looks like he’s just been to Sunday Church service and spent 30 mins out the back with an altar boy.
fight club film GIF

Reckon I know the guy you mean.

Damien Barrett areas of negativity toward the team you support
Like he supposedly loves Wardlaw!!

Like lol shut up so I’ve started re tweeting Wardlaw posts lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back