Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The circumstances for the Wines ban are so embarrassing. Port must be so ******* livid with him.
He did a interview with Ch 7 on his front lawn. AFL covid protocol states all interviews are to be done via zoom/remote.
Pretty shitty of Ch7 and very stupid of wines

How was that a free to Lynch? First Martini’s caught red handed, but no free against him (again). Then Lynch takes the slightest of brushes, flings back and gets a gimme. FFS how weak. The TV will be off at our place at half time - this game is almost completely without interest to me. I was just hanging out for the fake crowd to boo a goalless Richmond off at half time and the maggots ruined it for me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering how long they had to make it good the canned crowd noise is a joke. NRL leaves it for dead.

Just doesn't work. I mean, where's the angry booing of the umps when they * up? I bet they wont even play the Dee's members booing their own players when they choke again. Just aint right.

This game is s**t

Modern footy really is a terrible product

The shortened quarters won’t make it more exciting. It’ll be more defensive. Yuck

Why are they still shortened, I genuinely don't understand it. They decided against teams playing multiple games per week, so why persist with it.

Why are they still shortened, I genuinely don't understand it. They decided against teams playing multiple games per week, so why persist with it.
Because it’s the AFL

The backlash is going to be loud if it continues so we’ll see how it pans out. They literally have no ******* idea.

Crowd noise has been fine, but still quite obviously fake at times. Fake tarps are s**t and a genuine distraction from the game.

Could understand if they were playing games deep into October and beyond but it's the start of winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back