Status
Not open for further replies.
Parfitt I rate
ratagalea
menagola
guthrie...don’t know how old he is though
bews is solid
myers is clever
theyve got plenty of good young players. It’s annoying.

Menegola is 28
Guthrie 27
Bews 26

I do rate Parfitt though.

But yes those 1st round picks this year could possibly set them up.

He just sh*t himself again

When (I think) Ablett tackled him after he received a handball. Yeah was going to post again but thought I was being harsh. Some players are tough, some learn to be and some just don’t have it in them. Hopefully Rayner learns to be.

Not many come in the league with the toughness like Ziebell did, but Ziebells toughness has also cost him.

Edit- just on that, go back and watch Carey’s or Archers toughness and it’s CB not just their toughness that made them champions, it’s their ability to put themselves in harms way and not come off second best. It’s a rare talent.

Apart from BBB those 3 have all played better and far more consistent games over their careers than ours.
Reckon Atley and Marley are about to be “handed the baton?“
Nope and that's the problem with the list from the Scotts era, especially our backline. However we know that Larkey is already a very good player, as is Zurhaar, TT & Curtis Taylor. Not to mention Simpkin.
Those are they guys that the baton will be handed to.

It'd be fairer to compare someone like Guthrie with Froggie or Lmac.

Nope and that's the problem with the list from the Scotts era, especially our backline. However we know that Larkey is already a very good player, as is Zurhaar, TT & Curtis Taylor. Not to mention Simpkin.
Those are they guys that the baton will be handed to.

It'd be fairer to compare someone like Guthrie with Froggie or Lmac.

In fact..

frogguthrie.JPG

lukebews.JPG

Similar position mid tier players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure whether to say accurate or inaccurate kicking by hawthorne. Only missed one shot at goal so far with a poster for their single behind.

On the other hand, it represents 1/3 of their scoring shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back