Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take their best mid out, they struggle.

Like most teams.

True, and Howe hurts too. But they just can't score. Before the start of this game they average just 0.05 more per game than us. Admittedly, we have an outlier with the highest score of the season...against the side the Pies have had 3 scoring shots against at half time.

Last edited:

True, and Howe hurts too. But they just can't score. Before the start of this game they average just 0.05 more per game than us. Admittedly, we have an outlier with the highest score of the season...against the side the Pies have had 3 scoring shots against just before half time.

No doubt.

What has become of the Red Sherrin's, seems like these Yellow ones are way, way inferior versions, are they made in Australia ?

Only someone of my era would remember the brown plastic ones you could pick up for a couple of bucks at petrol stations. Players these days kick like they're kicking one of those. They were real soft on the sides but rock hard at the ends. If you kicked a decent drop punt in bare feet you'd limp for an hour.

True, and Howe hurts too. But they just can't score. Before the start of this game they average just 0.05 more per game than us. Admittedly, we have an outlier with the highest score of the season...against the side the Pies have had 3 scoring shots against just before half time.

Structurally, I reckon he's the most important player in their side.

Grundy being worked over again. O Brien is pretty good though.

I've been told Grundy was always gonna miss this game (to be rested), but they changed their mind with their recent losses. It could really hurt them moving forward... Especially next week if Gawn is back.

I've been told Grundy was always gonna miss this game (to be rested), but they changed their mind with their recent losses. It could really hurt them moving forward... Especially next week if Gawn is back.
If they cant beat Adelaide without Grundy then what are they even doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they cant beat Adelaide without Grundy then what are they even doing.

Their coach is putrid.

Boofhead Ed has put $100,000,000 in to him and he still can't win a flag.

They've been conditioned to believe Ed and Nayf are the saviours

He took over a premiership level side from a premiership winning coach and has returned a finals record of 4-6 in 9 years with the richest and most well resourced football department in the country.

He took over a premiership level side from a premiership winning coach and has returned a finals record of 4-6 in 9 years with the richest and most well resourced football department in the country.

I'm not disputing the facts. But find me a Pies fan anywhere that wants either of them gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back