Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
A ploy to keep them?

1581572620081.png

It has come to my attention that Geelong and Collingwood are playing a practice match tonight, down at the bowling alley
Top secret, behind closed doors
Sound familiar ?
Oh poor Chris doesn’t want a bar of us since bro got the arse, lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wasted one of my 5 free articles on that.

Collingwood star Dayne Beams was involved in a car accident on Thursday night in Melbourne's eastern suburbs.

Beams, 30, was taken to hospital following the accident but did not suffer any serious injuries, sources said.

Collingwood have not yet confirmed details of the accident.

Beams, who turned 30 this week, has been on leave from the Magpies as he deals with the mental illness issues that saw him take a lengthy break from training and playing during 2019.

I wasted one of my 5 free articles on that.

Collingwood star Dayne Beams was involved in a car accident on Thursday night in Melbourne's eastern suburbs.

Beams, 30, was taken to hospital following the accident but did not suffer any serious injuries, sources said.

Collingwood have not yet confirmed details of the accident.

Beams, who turned 30 this week, has been on leave from the Magpies as he deals with the mental illness issues that saw him take a lengthy break from training and playing during 2019.
Clear your cache, browsing history and get another 5. :thumbsu:

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not even close.
Maybe down at western they have so much respect for "the duck" that some f'wit football reporter who heard a conversation thought that they were comparing their squibbing, diving, playing for free kick style for somebody who actually stodd up and played football?

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
That's pretty low, mate.

Not really.

Whats low is playing the mental health card.

Hopefully everything comes out after he leaves Collingwood.

Let's just say Beams has been channeling his inner Nathan O'Keefe....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back