Melbourne Demons – Johnny Lewis
North Melbourne Kangaroos- Tough one, probably Schimma
Port Adelaide Power – The Steak Knives
Richmond Tigers- Sel Murray
St Kilda Saints- Les Foote
Sydney Swans- Schwatta/Mopsy Rantall
West Coast Eagles- Ross Glendinning
Western Bulldogs- Gary Dempsey

Name your favourite all time player at each club.

Adelaide Crows- Scott Welsh
Brisbane Lions - Josh Walker
Carlton Blues - Mark Porter
Collingwood Magpies - Daniel Wells
Essendon Bombers- Syd Barker
Fremantle Dockers- Peter Bell
Geelong Cats- Robert Scott
Gold Coast Suns- Aaron Hall
GWS Giants- Aiden Bonar
Hawthorn Hawks- David Hale
Melbourne Demons - Shaun Smith
North Melbourne Kangaroos- Wayne Carey
Port Adelaide Power - Byron Pickett
Richmond Tigers- Robin Nahas
St Kilda Saints- Nick Dal Santo
Sydney Swans- Wayne Schwass
West Coast Eagles- Drew Petrie
Western Bulldogs- Shaun Higgins

Copy & paste!!!
Just looked in Twitter and Matt Oliver did this 90 minutes before me. So it looks like I've ripped him off.
Just take me now Covid, this can't get any worse. ☹

SpiderBurton22 hes been in and out of prison, the poor bastard is lucky to be alive

Yeah, I get that.

Just hoping that given he was heading back down media street, I thought he might have had his s**t together. Unfortunately he was all over the place. It's not going to end well for him.

Yeah, I get that.

Just hoping that given he was heading back down media street, I thought he might have had his s**t together. Unfortunately he was all over the place. It's not going to end well for him.
There is a fair chance they dosed him up on what ever he wanted just for that interview too.

SpiderBurton22 hes been in and out of prison, the poor bastard is lucky to be alive

He illegally entered the SAS barracks.

He’s exceptionally lucky he wasn’t shot where he stood.

There is a fair chance they dosed him up on what ever he wanted just for that interview too.

Basil actually directly asked him had he taken drugs in the 5 days they had been filming. His response was less than convincing.

He's still on it, and despite his hopes and pleas you could tell he doesn't really want give it up.

Basil actually directly asked him had he taken drugs in the 5 days they had been filming. His response was less than convincing.

He's still on it, and despite his hopes and pleas you could tell he doesn't really want give it up.

Don’t forget, the money is going to his “lawyer”

Why would he?

What else has he got?

The greatest things he'll ever do were done a decade and a half ago, he probably doesn't even remember them unless he has a taste of something.

He's probably burned every bridge he ever had.

Admittedly I didn't watch the sho but realistically what else does he have. His tattoo says a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's addiction for you.

Cousins would see drugs as both the best and worst thing in the world. The smugness from his youth is gone and you can see that he genuinely wants to live a normal life, but he has no idea how because his brain is totally dependent on the drugs. The scene where he was talking about how dexis help him stay still and he would use heroin for the same purpose if it didn't make him feel sick was the depiction of someone too far gone.

Very sad and the ultimate cautionary tale against drug use.

That's addiction for you.

Cousins would see drugs as both the best and worst thing in the world. The smugness from his youth is gone and you can see that he genuinely wants to live a normal life, but he has no idea how because his brain is totally dependent on the drugs. The scene where he was talking about how dexis help him stay still and he would use heroin for the same purpose if it didn't make him feel sick was the depiction of someone too far gone.

Very sad and the ultimate cautionary tale against drug use.

Has anyone in his life ever checked to see if he has ADHD?

Drugs are fun, but not all the time.

People who take them all the time, for periods of years or decades, obviously have issues that need some sort of help. Heroin addicts are the perfect example. Decades of studies have shown that between 70 and 75% of long term (ie more than one serious withdrawal in their life times) heroin addicts were victims of child sexual abuse.

Something like 40 to 50% of junkies have serious PTSD and over 90% have experienced at least one major traumatic event in their lives. Yes I know that's most of the rest of us as well, but clearly we don't teach people coping skills and the vast majority of those traumatic events are early in life before people have learned or developed the resilience and coping skills thru whatever ad hoc methods they had available.

Think Ben might more in the bi-polar mould sadly.

I think those things are all on a similar spectrum along the lines of ASD. It'll probably end up that they are more closely related than we think after enough research is done.

In my experience a lot of junkies and even more people addicted to stimulants have an element of adhd in their make up. That's just from spending a lot of my life around ****ed up people tho nothing clinal or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back