Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS just leave the guy alone.
I'm with you and Snake_Baker on the bullying aspect, guy should be left alone.
The only issue is him breaking his AVO restrictions. If he's putting the wife, and especially the kids, in danger or stress, the police have to act, surely.
That's what sounds like what was going on.
*media F.O.S a lot of the time though.

Maybe Cousins is getting picked off a little, but let's not overdo the victimisation angle either.

The guy was a law onto himself in WA and got serially worshipped everytime he farted for a long time.

Who did he ever hurt?

Do you think he was responsible for all of this?

Didn't he have a VRO on him?

These are complex issues that I would never judge at face value, and seriously mate if that's it, then we are hardly talking about some menace 2 society.

He was good at footy, he likes to get high and he loves his kids. All the other bullshit in his life comes from up in a stratosphere that I doubt that he can even comprehend (corporates, marketing, advertising, etc.)

These are complex issues that I would never judge at face value, and seriously mate if that's it, then we are hardly talking about some menace 2 society.

He was good at footy, he likes to get high and he loves his kids. All the other bullshit in his life comes from up in a stratosphere that I doubt that he can even comprehend (corporates, marketing, advertising, etc.)

You might be right.

I was trying to keep a centered view of him which you've perhaps helped achieve with this comment. He's not a menace to society but he's not Bambi either.

You might be right.

I was trying to keep a centered view of him which you've perhaps helped achieve with this comment. He's not a menace to society but he's not Bambi either.

No one is Bambi mate.

This is a concept that only resides in the minds of moralising delusionals (aka 3AW talkback listeners and Brunswick coffee shop sippers)

Ben Cousins was responsible for Chris Mainwaring's substance issues?
From what I've been told, he had a lot to do with it. I had some fun nights on the piss with Chris and a few of the Eagles boys. The story goes, Ben introduced Chris to the gear. Ben was with Chris the day he died.

Ben drives when he is so ****ed up he will kill himself or someone else one day. He's a menace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I've been told, he had a lot to do with it. I had some fun nights on the piss with Chris and a few of the Eagles boys. The story goes, Ben introduced Chris to the gear. Ben was with Chris the day he died.

Ben drives when he is so f’ed up he will kill himself or someone else one day. He's a menace.

None of that is good if true.

Maybe Cousins is getting picked off a little, but let's not overdo the victimisation angle either.

The guy was a law onto himself in WA and got serially worshipped everytime he farted for a long time.

That's the problem.

Ben has worked out that meth makes him feel like he did back then, even if only for a very short time.

Until he decides he's actually moved on from being the King of Perth, he's going to want to be the King of Perth, even if it is inside his head for a few hours a day.

That's the problem.

Ben has worked out that meth makes him feel like he did back then, even if only for a very short time.

Until he decides he's actually moved on from being the King of Perth, he's going to want to be the King of Perth, even if it is inside his head for a few hours a day.
king for a day, fool for a lifetime

king for a day, fool for a lifetime

Thing that amazes me is how little it has affected him, physically and mentally.

If he can get his s**t together no reason he can't live a long and fulfilling life.

Let's be honest, his main issue is the illegality of his chosen substance, not the substance itself.

I think it's fair to state that they're getting a little bit carried away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back