Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Eddie has been gagged.

Oops. It works for me now.

I can’t believe that the umpire paid an infringement against him - as he said, he was blocked twice after the * bloke played on, and then the 50 was more like 90. That ump really messed up.

Last edited:

As exciting as it is to maybe go from draft pick 30 to 29, I’m struggling to take a whole lot of joy from a Carlton victory. Carlton aren’t our allies. Both teams can ******* well rot in hell.
True, but the enemy of my enemy and all that does allow for a few minutes of post * loss joy.

Yeah it’s great for 5 seconds until you realise that Carlton won.

For the younger ones it’s great but those Carlton pri... people are as bad as *
Some sort of contagious hamstring injury or violent diarrhoea happening to both teams would be preferable

Honestly, I said it in 2015 and 2016 - this side has a golden opportunity to achieve something great this year.
The competition is wide open and with so many fancy teams off the boil I don’t know what it will take for the *******s that represent our club to wake up and realize that they can achieve so much this year and beyond.

Kissed on the dick with the fixture thus far, I reckon Shaw would have had the week from hell after the s**t we dished up Saturday. He senses it, he sees it and the 22 who take the field each week need to aswell.

As it sits tonight we have the chance to consolidate a top 4 spot tomorrow.

I’m expecting us to * it up the North way but we rarely play two bad ones in a row.
Whatever the tonic is to get this side to believe I’m praying Rhyce has it.

On ya Eddie.
We were watching a movie on SBS but I had one eye on the video of this game playing on my iPad. When I saw that 50 paid I thought Eddie must have thrown a gut punch. But clearly, that wasn’t the case. The free against him, and the 50 (in reality an 80) was just wrong.

I’m sure he was jovial in that interview due to the scum having won, but he has to be admired for the way he laughed it off, while throwing a barb at the umpire who s**t his pants when the game was in the balance.

If * had won I would have been marching in the street outside of colonial stadium.

We were watching a movie on SBS but I had one eye on the video of this game playing on my iPad. When I saw that 50 paid I thought Eddie must have thrown a gut punch. But clearly, that wasn’t the case. The free against him, and the 50 (in reality an 80) was just wrong.

I’m sure he was jovial in that interview due to the scum having won, but he has to be admired for the way he laughed it off, while throwing a barb at the umpire who sh*t his pants when the game was in the balance.

If * had won I would have been marching in the street outside of colonial stadium.
He was giving the umpire a piece of his mind after the siren. Got it all out on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 50 was for going over the mark. Saad is still in the goal square when Eddie goes over it.

Yeah just saw the behind the goals replay. Betts dan forward if mark before Saad crosses the line.

And the ump seemed to blow time back on as he got to about 60m but everyone was full sprinting back so it seemed the ump was still dragging them back.

Complaining about the umpire correctly adjudicating a rule because he doesn't know it's a rule.

Eddie preparing to join BigFooty, by the sounds of it.

Super soft. Especially after seeing the one that Cotchin got away with against the Saints. Gives away a clear free-kick for holding his opponent by the arm when he is trying to get to the contest and then attacks him on the ground after the free was given. No 50. Similar with Jasper last week where the ball is already well over the boundary line on the full and then gets jumped on late, high, and in the back by his opponent. No 50. That was just one of what I thought were five massive howlers made by the umpires against us last week.

Yeah just saw the behind the goals replay. Betts dan forward if mark before Saad crosses the line.

And the ump seemed to blow time back on as he got to about 60m but everyone was full sprinting back so it seemed the ump was still dragging them back.
It looks like he's miles away to me.

Has to be 10 m from the square when Saad leaves it doesn't he?

Just watched a replay. He's miles over when Saad leaves the square.

Definitely 50.

Which meant he takes the kick from 10 m forward of the 50m arc yeah? Not the centre circle.

From the wide angle the umpire seems to blow time back in when he gets to 60m to indicate the end of the 50. But everyone keeps sprinting back so it looks like he’s takes the mark to the circle

Don’t know why so many are so salty about a 50 against a Carlton player. After witnessing years and years of s**t free kicks they got in front of that Social Club at Princes Park, long may they continue get get shafted.

If it was anyone but *, it would have been sweet to see that cost those campaigners the game.

From the wide angle the umpire seems to blow time back in when he gets to 60m to indicate the end of the 50. But everyone keeps sprinting back so it looks like he’s takes the mark to the circle

Yep consequence of that rule where you can play on before the ump sets the mark for 50s. Everyone just sprints forwards like idiots now becauase if the defenders don't, the guy with the ball will either just run on or you will be in the 'floating protected zone' and give away another 50 (for anyone who remembers that stupid pre season game we had against Adelaide last year where everyone just exploited the new rule)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back