Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamsy been up to no good again, another spot fire for eddie to manage? or just getting some publicity for a book launch?

Eddie; " Look, Beamsy is not a Collingwood player, hasn't been for months. I know we actually pay him and all that stuff, but we really see him as a Brisbane Lion who just came to Melbourne on a sorta loan arrangement "

Eddie; " Look, Beamsy is not a Collingwood player, hasn't been for months. I know we actually pay him and all that stuff, but we really see him as a Brisbane Lion who just came to Melbourne on a sorta loan arrangement "
i see it a bit differently,

"hey beamsy , you know how i bailed you out when you racked up all those gambling debts, now its payback, get out in the media and let em know that you were in a bad way a while back so that it takes the heat of me and Sidey for a bit."

You're a funny guy

You've made numerous posts last year about how corrupt the AFL and its umpires are. And you are quite right to be concerned.

This past week, you've been provided with solid evidence of umpiring corruption but your first instinct to laugh at Hawthorn and say "up yours, Clarko"

See, that's how the AFL are able to get away with doing what they do. The AFL have the old "divide and conquer" down pat when it comes to the clubs. Nobody wants to rock the boat. Everyone sucks up to them, looking for favours or a handout. Don't criticise the AFL or umpires, or you will be punished. Don't suggest there is any corruption in the sport or you will be sacked like Richardson and Grant Thomas (from SEN).

Same goes with the fans. The AFL just make up the rules as they go along and fans just give oppo clubs the middle finger and hope their club isn't victimised... e.g. the Sydney COLA - first they giveth and then they taketh away and ban Sydney from trade period. Everyone else just laughs. Never mind that the whole thing was a disgrace: the COLA and the trade week ban.

Do you remember posting all of this after North's defeat at the Gabba in Round 18 ?

Agh stalker alert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back