Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15.7.20;

The Australian Rugby League Commission (ARLC) today met and agreed all clubs operating outside of Queensland must revert to original Apollo biosecurity protocols as the situation in NSW intensifies.

Players and staff within team bubbles will not be allowed to attend venues including cafes, restaurants, pubs, beaches and golf courses to avoid community contact during the current spike in COVID-19 cases. Restrictions on home visitors will also return.

My money on someone from Canterbury or Cronulla to be the first offenders.

From what I’ve seen of the match tonight, throws are officially allowed, but the’ end remembered the oft’ forgotten deliberate OOB rule.

Oh, and Selwood has done a hammy.

Highlight of the game was a goal kicked by CWOD where the ball landed smack on a beer placed onto the seat by a bloke behind the goals as he prepared to celebrate.

From what I’ve seen of the match tonight, throws are officially allowed, but the’ end remembered the oft’ forgotten deliberate OOB rule.

Oh, and Selwood has done a hammy.

Highlight of the game was a goal kicked by CWOD where the ball landed smack on a beer placed onto the seat by a bloke behind the goals as he prepared to celebrate.

It’s been wet today, the ground may be quite slippery
(Not providing excuses, just some background info)

It’s been wet today, the ground may be quite slippery
(Not providing excuses, just some background info)
Saw some rain earlier.

Q2 rules are different to those of Q1. In this quarter, it is quite permissible to kick or push the ball over the line but there has been an incorrect disposal paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we’d managed to land De Goey he’d magically now be in a moonboot for the Next 2-22 weeks and also with some mysterious neck injury from an undisclosed incident that happened before he arrived that Collingwood knew about but never mentioned.
LDU, who was taken with part of the pick deal we gave up would also be playing his 60th game in a row after winning the Rising Star in his first year and seamlessly forcing Pendles out of the side through sheer weight of possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back