Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So add the Braves to Hawks, Swans and Giants all losing the week after playing us.
In fact all lost their second game too.
Will end next week as * play Dogs on Friday night.
Add * to this list now too

******* hell were the poison chalice
5 out of 5

Watching Mitch Wallis can't feel we have his type in spades. Wins the ball in his area, good hands, good mark but slow as anything....

and where do the dogs play him - forward. Meanwhile their midfield doesn't stop running at pace. If only we had that luxury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On The Sounding Board Podcast

Craig Hutchison: “Here’s a trivia question for you: Who’s the number one paid player in the AFL this year?”

Damien Barrett: “It would be a race between, in the weird way contracts are structured, the two Martins, Jack and Dusty.”

Hutchison: “Yeah, Jack’s number one... “His contract is almost two million bucks this year, pre pay cut.”

Barrett: “And that’s unfortunate for him because he’s taken that deal as a way to assist the club as much as himself to smooth his total number out over a number of years and this is the year where it’s going to be cut in half.”

Hutchison: “I don’t think that will work for him. My understanding is he’s being paid more this year than the next four years put together... “That’s an extraordinary contract isn’t it?”

Barrett: “The way it stands on 2020 books, he’s going to lose half that number.”

Hutchison: “I don’t think that’s going to play for him. I think there will be a discussion around how to restructure that.”

Brisbane look good. Quick, skilled mids who can use the centre.

What are these I don't even.

They look like we did against GWS.

Haynes has been awful so far. Two kicks leading to goals against. JMac style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back