Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just put on the game. First thing I saw. Changed the channel.

This game is being destroyed.
Last night and tonight I have had an eye on the NRL, footy and soccer. Hit my multi last night of Port into the rabbits into Adelaide United and was just riding WSW into hawkthorn into the Sharks ....... cashed out early as the Sharks stopped. Got a Cronulla living/supporting mate to rip into, the Broncos have stunk up pretty much the whole year

Game is horrendously over-umpired at the moment. Legit makes it hard to watch.
Holding the ball rule change is destroying the flow of the game.

Whilst throwing it has basically been legalised.

Last night and tonight I have had an eye on the NRL, footy and soccer. Hit my multi last night of Port into the rabbits into Adelaide United and was just riding WSW into hawkthorn into the Sharks ....... cashed out early as the Sharks stopped. Got a Cronulla living/supporting mate to rip into, the Broncos have stunk up pretty much the whole year
Lol jumped too early, forgot how shat broncos are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha ha.

Does anyone feel sorry for the Broncos? Not me, * Em.

Just put on the game. First thing I saw. Changed the channel.

This game is being destroyed.

That was appalling. The * guy doing everything right to win and clear the ball is penalised. The guy who gets the free just waited until the * player did all the hard work and got a free for trying to pull the ball out of his hands.

At 12-7, Nick Blakey takes a mark 20m out directly in front and misses it

St Kilda rebound from the kick in and goal through Nick Hind

Since that Blakey miss, St Kilda have outscored Sydney 26-4

At 12-7, Nick Blakey takes a mark 20m out directly in front and misses it

St Kilda rebound from the kick in and goal through Nick Hind

Since that Blakey miss, St Kilda have outscored Sydney 26-4

Make that 32-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back