Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisbane are ****ed.

They have some solid top liners in beams, Zorko and Rockliff.

Some young potential types in McLuggage, Mathetison and a few of their key position guys like McStay, Andrews.

Everything in between that is downright terrible.

How the hell are guys like Lester, Bewick, Bell ect still on afl lists.

Brisbane are ******.

Some young potential types in McLuggage, Mathetison and a few of their key position guys like McStay, Andrews.

The perils of expansion.

Brisbane are ******.

Whats more amazing is there are clowns out there that think they are on the right track with Fagan...

They are just as s**t as ever imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats more amazing is there are clowns out there that think they are on the right track with Fagan...

They are just as s**t as ever imo

Yeah they are so far off the mark it's not funny.

They are a monty to finish on the bottom.

Even bigger kick in the guts that Scaheche will up and leave them at the end of the year too despite saying he wanted to be a lion for life and all that dribble

Yeah they are so far off the mark it's not funny.

They are a monty to finish on the bottom.

Even bigger kick in the guts that Scaheche will up and leave them at the end of the year too despite saying he wanted to be a lion for life and all that dribble
Probably cant stand Rockliff lol

Brisbane are ******.

They are beyond awful. Someone on here was arguing with me a few weeks ago about how good Basti has been for them since joining but he can't even get a game in a team that loses by 10 goals every week.

I just can't see how they become a competitive team - they are so far behind everyone else. By the time some of the younger guys are ready Zorko, Beams, Rockliff, Rich will all be too old and the cycle will continue.

Come on......its going to take a while for Fagan to turn it around. Of course you cant expect much yet....same with how its taking Bolton some time. But I wasnt in the sack Leppistch corner as I didnt think he was the problem.....but I have more confidence in Fagan sorting out the mess than Leppitsch in terms of out of the coaches box.

Come on......its going to take a while for Fagan to turn it around. Of course you cant expect much yet....same with how its taking Bolton some time. But I wasnt in the sack Leppistch corner as I didnt think he was the problem.....but I have more confidence in Fagan sorting out the mess than Leppitsch in terms of out of the coaches box.

The coach is a dead man walking up there... I hope Gil is paying Fagan good money to effectively end his coaching career...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back