Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lack of rotations cost Sydney.

So did Franklin deciding it was The Buddy Show and sooking or standing around half the time when it wasn't directed to him. He is an absolute beast when he is playing for keeps, but there were plenty of times where he was happy to stand there and watch the ball.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lack of rotations cost Sydney.

So did Franklin deciding it was The Buddy Show and sooking or standing around half the time when it wasn't directed to him. He is an absolute beast when he is playing for keeps, but there were plenty of times where he was happy to stand there and watch the ball.
Yep. Not the type to bust a gut to chase someone down despite the game being in the balance. Very much a 'hold my hands up, shake my head, and hands on hip' type when it's not kicked in his vacinity.

Lol that sydney supporter crossing his arms.

This ponce?

IMG_4305.JPG

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep. Not the type to bust a gut to chase someone down despite the game being in the balance. Very much a 'hold my hands up, shake my head, and hands on hip' type when it's not kicked in his vacinity.

He did put in a couple of very good defensive efforts, but yeah... all too happy to 'mind his man' if the forward chain avoids him.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Just will check his balance at the ATM on the way home and go home to Jess. He'll be fine.....Sydney wont *chuckle*

Keep penciling those losses in Shytney...... make Blakey Jnr choose an up and coming club than a club with cap pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back