Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posters over there also say the same for Simmo & Priddis.

If Spitter's post achilles run is anything to go by they should be more concerned that it could be all she wrote for Kennedy as well.

WC are saying it's a calf injury but when do you hear a pop from a calf muscle?
hqdefault.jpg

Free Kick Differential Ladder After Round 10
1. Western Bulldogs +44 (199 for, 155 against)

2. North Melbourne +41 (215, 174)

3. West Coast +23 (178, 155)

4. Carlton +15 (190, 175)

5. Collingwood +13 (167, 154)

6. Brisbane Lions +8 (209, 201)

7. Melbourne +3 (176, 173)

8. Fremantle +2 (186, 184)

8. Gold Coast +2 (153, 151)

10. Essendon 0 (178, 178)

10. St Kilda 0 (173, 173)

12. Port Adelaide -8 (176, 184)

13. Hawthorn -10 (162, 172)

14. Geelong -13 (194, 207)

15. Adelaide -14 (181, 195)

16. Sydney -21 (178, 199)

17. GWS -41 (159, 200)

18. Richmond -44 (177, 221)

We've received the most frees, Richmond have given away the most frees. Hmm.

I wonder where our frees are coming from? Good tackling and HTB, or I suspect interference in the marking contest with our quick movement of the ball?

Weagles third 'best' FA record, and Collingwood second best. Unsurprising if we run it by the 'noise of affirmation' filter; lots of HTBs not called when the crowd isn't screeching for them?!

That makes for interesting reading with this week's North v Richmond clash looming.

I expect a growing chorus of "BOOOOOOOOO's" to fill the stadium from about 10 minutes in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder where our frees are coming from? Good tackling and HTB, or I suspect interference in the marking contest with our quick movement of the ball?

Weagles third 'best' FA record, and Collingwood second best. Unsurprising if we run it by the 'noise of affirmation' filter; lots of HTBs not called when the crowd isn't screeching for them?!
No surprises with Richmond. When the going gets tough they routinely give away undiscipline frees. Happens regularly against us. I'm not surprised by the diffential because adelaide, melb, and carlton got frustrated at times and gave them away.

Imagine if Brown actually got the arm chop, holding, tunneling frees he deserved...:eek:

I think Chief banned Tas for using too much bandwidth.
Genuine lol :thumbsu:

That makes for interesting reading with this week's North v Richmond clash looming.

I expect a growing chorus of "BOOOOOOOOO's" to fill the stadium from about 10 minutes in.
9 mins behind west coast and 5 mins behind carlton. Blues fans were west coast like in their "boos" and "ball" last week.

I'm hoping for numerous behind the goals shots of richmond supporters this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back