Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, putting aside the whole is this really news angle and the fact that as long as the two people are willing participants and not pressured into anything in any way, its not really a work thing either.

Any guys with a family who cheats on his wife deserves all that's coming to him.

* him

So what was Lethleans legacy ?, thats right, he banned the shot clock one week, and bought it back the next.

AFL X, mate the man will be remembered as a revolutionary

Or a piece of s**t....actually probably a piece of s**t.

Yeah, putting aside the whole is this really news angle and the fact that as long as the two people are willing participants and not pressured into anything in any way, its not really a work thing either.

Any guys with a family who cheats on his wife deserves all that's coming to him.

**** him
That's really the only thing that I find confusing about this.

Adultery is bad, I get that and I'll never argue against it.

But how does it affect his ability to do his job?

I doubt the AFL has rules against relationships within the organization, they were 2 willing participants (despite what they are doing being morally wrong in a monogamous relationship) and it's not like anyone sexually assaulted anyone else etc.

While I'm glad he's gone I don't see why he had to lose his job over it. In 99% of other businesses it would have just been seen as a personal matter to deal with.

Name and photo are out on The Age's website.

Fairfax Media understands Lethlean's brief relationship was with former AFL Auskick staffer Maddi Blomberg. She left that role in September last year. The Sydney-based Blomberg is away with her long-time partner, rugby union star Kurtley Beale.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-after-emergency-meeting-20170714-gxb8aj.html

Oh the ironing. Lethlean was at our last local Auskick prior to school hols being interviewed by Julian de Stoop.

AFL X rated!

Weren't Essendon one of the clubs that whinged about having clash strips and refused to get one for ages?

Now they're wearing all red strips that look nothing like their Home guernsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Josh wasnt already signed with North and was to play at Saints he would be the leading goal kicker as the rest of the side just kick points :)

Mr No. 1 draft pick gets the most cheapest stats I nearly have ever seen.

He obviously didnt get the map of Tassie at home so he dined out at work for some Tassie.

He seems a bit obsessed with Tassie

I doubt the AFL has rules against relationships within the organization, they were 2 willing participants (despite what they are doing being morally wrong in a monogamous relationship) and it's not like anyone sexually assaulted anyone else etc.

While I'm glad he's gone I don't see why he had to lose his job over it. In 99% of other businesses it would have just been seen as a personal matter to deal with.
It's the inappropriate power balance in the relationship that's probably the issue from an organisational POV. I agree that it seems extreme though, but I've seen it happen (albeit a lot more subtly) before.

I agree with you. I've worked in several large organisations and people are people. These things happen.
The AFL are clearly very pious.
Hird is presenting the Norm Smith for the pious AFL later this year haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back