Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that's that then. Good to see the club have determined self-regulation was the way to go.

3 weeks on full pay off work beats 2 years in the clink.

Wonder if they'll put on a light show to welcome him back in round 4 like other returned heroes to the sport like Jobe and Crameri?

3 weeks...I'm starting a change.org petition to get it overturned to 2 years in jail. Think about all the creeps out there that now have a picture of this young girls breasts. The AFL corruption continues.

I bet those bastards down at PUMA are paying him for the 3 weeks so that he doesn't lose any money. Adam Simpson and Daniel Pratt copped more of a punishment over chicken-gate.

3 weeks...I'm starting a change.org petition to get it overturned to 2 years in jail. Think about all the creeps out there that now have a picture of this young girls breasts. The AFL corruption continues.

I bet those bastards down at PUMA are paying him for the 3 weeks so that he doesn't lose any money. Adam Simpson and Daniel Pratt copped more of a punishment over chicken-gate.

But Boris the Chicken was offensive to women. As Sam Lane so cogently argued (after she stopped giggling at Mick Molloy's hilarious joke about Nicole Cornes being the club ****).

Caro's article is as lame as expected.

- No criticism of the decision to let Broad have his holiday in Bali before investigating
- Brief criticism that it should have been a longer suspension
- This paragraph is a disgrace: "...in football terms this punishment could prove more devastating for him than it first appears. Not only does he miss the flag unfurling round-one, the round-two grand final rematch along with round three but – given his performance-related contract – the associated match payments as well." Poor kid might not get paid as much. My heart bleeds.
- As is this one: "Not to mention that he will have to live with the disgraceful deed he committed". Yes, Nathan is a victim here, too.
- Channel Seven are criticised for showing the censored version while Broad was asking for people to stop sharing. Bit late for that, champ.
- Mentions the woman and Broad were in a relationship. Expect Google searches for "Nathan Broad girlfriend" to spike.

Fearless journalism? Nah, not today.

I watch every game.....did that PS job with the umpiure/tuggers/gf and I looked at him and thought who the F is that? I had never even seen the bloke before. Probably the only player I do not know.

If they were going to give Broad such a light suspension with regards to games missed, surely there is some merit in ensuring he does some work with women's shelters or VAW organisations. If he is not going to be punished in a football sense, maybe humble him in a community sense.

If they were going to give Broad such a light suspension with regards to games missed, surely there is some merit in ensuring he does some work with women's shelters or VAW organisations. If he is not going to be punished in a football sense, maybe humble him in a community sense.

They should make him give his medal to Bob Murphy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm shocked this isn't on the table. Normally that sort of punishment is the first thing thrown up so that people don't criticise the suspension length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back