Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic Nat is a gun player and a great human being as far as I can tell. One of my favourite players in the league and the clear best ruck when fit. Very sad that his career has been derailed by injury.

Yeh never seen him do anything particularly dickheadish hence the lack of schadenfreude.

$499 was a huge outlay back in 1984.
I think by memory we bought ours in the 300s as I was with my parents when we bought it. Could of been in the 400s. But yeh $499 is $1,509.56 in 2017.

And my nephews get new game systems at $499. But C64 was also considered a computer so its a little unfair to compare. We didn't have a huge lot of cash back then so my parents did quite well to get us kids that.

I still have nightmares about that game.

But my frustration is aimed more at the umpiring and our inability to defend a lead than his little cameo..
Is a game I will never forget.

Dont think I've ever hit a couch as hard as I have ever when Selwood got that free kick....but probably because it was my ex's couch :)

Is a game I will never forget.

Dont think I've ever hit a couch as hard as I have ever when Selwood got that free kick....but probably because it was my ex's couch :)

It was a duck-a-thon that night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try watching it live at the ground. The amount of s**t we copped by the West Coast flogs.

Was that the game Jimmy Krakouer and his family walked out of due to the abuse? Classy lot the Weagles.

Was that the game Jimmy Krakouer and his family walked out of due to the abuse? Classy lot the Weagles.

What?

Gee, they love their Western Australians over there.

Thought maybe the media were on a witchhunt.
But this is the perfect example of an out and out dickhead with a chip on his shoulder.

Flog.

Surely he's played his last game for Collingwood, and he would need to have an extremely good 2019 in the VFL/SANFL/WAFL before any club brings him back to play at AFL level.

Anyone know a betting agency that will give odds on him never playing again? Might take a nibble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back